Patreon is an American based platform that helps the members to support their artists and creators. This online outlet has 100,000 creators performing their creativity. However, if you wish to cancel a Pledge on Patreon you can go through this text to earn an idea on it.
How To Cancel A Pledge On Patreon
In order to cancel a Pledge on Patreon, one should know certain things which will be helpful during cancellation. You can cancel when you no longer wish to continue with the service. There are few types of cancellation and the list goes like: –
(A). Cancellation of Pledge on Patreon with per creator, pending bill if any will be processed.
(B). Cancellation done on annual membership and you will not receive any auto-renewal of membership.
(C). Cancellation of the annual plan and no refunds will be assisted for the amount paid.
How Do I Cancel A Pledge On Patreon
The cancellation of a Pledge on Patreon is not an easy nor a tough task. You can choose any of the modes which will be discussed below. You will be unsubscribed from pledges you supported once you cancel it. You cannot send mail or deliver letters or in-person in order to cancel the pledges but there are various ways by which you can cancel the Pledge on Patreon.
The different mode available for canceling a Pledge on Patreon is described below:
1. Cancellation of Pledge on Patreon on computer.
2. Cancellation of Pledge on Patreon from the iOS device.
3. Cancellation of Pledge on Patreon in Android.
4. Cancel a Pledge on Patreon through the browser.
5. Cancel a Pledge on Patreon via phone.
1. How Do I Cancel A Pledge On Patreon On The Computer
- At first, search in the web browser and type for ‘Patreon Pledge’ then sign in to the account you logged in from the Patreon account.
- Then tap on the button ‘Manage Memberships’.
- In the tab of Active Membership, you have to find the Pledge you want to discontinue and then you select on the ‘Edit’ tab.
- Tap on the buttons either ‘Edit’ or ‘Cancel Payment’.
- A small screen will occur on your desktop and you have to select the option Cancel Your Payment.
2. How To Cancel A Pledge On Patreon By The iOS Device
In order to cancel a Pledge on Patreon, you have to use the Patreon application for canceling the Pledge on Patreon. The few steps that are to be followed are:
- Firstly, open the Patreon app on your iOS device and log into the account.
- Type in the bar the Pledge that you no longer want to continue.
- Move the cursor and you will see three dots and tap on it
- A small screen pops up and you need to select the ‘Edit Pledge’ option from there.
- Now move the cursor and select either of the two options ‘Edit’ or ‘Cancel Payment’.
- Lastly, select the option ‘Cancel your Payment’ to confirm.
3. Cancel APledge On Patreon By Android Gadgets
If you are an Android user, you have to the following steps for cancellation of Pledge on Patreon :
- First, search the Patreon app and then log in to your account.
- Select on the tab ‘Account’.
- After that select your memberships that you want to cancel.
- There will be a pencil image following the pledge you don’t want.
- You have to click on Edit to make any changes in your account or click on Cancel Payment to cancel your pledge
- Lastly, click on Cancel your Payment and your cancellation will be confirmed.
4. How Do You Cancel A Pledge On Patreon Through The Web Browser
Here it is on what you need to follow:
- Search the browser for Patreon and log in to your account
- After logging in you will find the button ‘My Profile Settings’, you have to click on the tab ‘My User Settings’.
- You have to disconnect your profile link connected to your Google and Facebook accounts.
- Move your cursor to the Disable account tab and then select it.
- Then type the password of your Patreon account and confirm the cancellation of Pledges.
5. How To Cancel A Pledge On Patreon Over The Phone
- Dial to get your call connected to your customer care. Call on the number – 714-815-5524 and talk directly to the agent.
- Then you will be connected to the executive to cancel your Patreon account.
- They will instruct you to follow a few steps in order to cancel the account
- Lastly, inquire them to confirm the cancellation with an email.
How Do You Cancel A Pledge On Patreon With The Help Of The App DoNotPay
The cancellation of pledge on Patreon may be complicated. If you know your account details you can cancel it but if not known because of signing up from Google and Facebook it will tough for you to cancel. There is an app named DoNotApp which will sort out your problems occurred in cancellation. You have to follow the following steps:-
- First, download the app from the Apple Store if you are an iOS user for free or launch it to the browser and open it.
- Then select the ‘Find Hidden Money’ button and click on it.
- Fill in the bar with the name as ‘Patreon the Pledge’ service that you want to cancel.
- You will receive a verification email from the executive confirming that your membership has been canceled.
They will forbid the company from charging any fee and the creator will not be able to charge or auto-renew for your free trials. Your credit card will also not be charged for the subscription after you cancel it.
Cancellation Of Pledge On Patreon Refund
After the cancellation of membership, you are not liable to receive a refund. You can cancel your monthly pledges and enjoy the services till your last billing date. There may be fraud cases or error in billing, in that case you have to reach customer care and inquire them to pay back.
Patreon Free Trial Will Auto-Renew Into A Subscription That Is Paid
New patrons may receive the service of free trials offered by the creators of Patreon. You will be charged if your free trials comes to an end unless you cancel the pledge on Patreon.
Thus, from the above-mentioned methods, you can go for the easy cancelling of a Pledge on Patreon and can contact the customer care service for further assistance.