Barnes and Noble is an American bookseller and also one of Fortune’s thousand companies. On this platform, other than books, one can get music, movies, games, toys, and many more. Thereby having a subscription to Barnes and Noble on the online shop enables you to achieve free shipping and discounts including many additional benefits.
In case you have the subscription but now wish to cancel your Barnes and Noble membership then you can do such. Here we shall guide you on the Barnes and Noble membership cancellation procedure. Make sure you go through this article till the end.
How to cancel my Barnes and Noble membership
The process of Barnes and Noble membership renewal cancellation differs depending on what you wish to do with the account. The subscription on Barnes and Noble delivers the option to either move out of your subscription or completely cancel it.
The methods are:
- Cancellation through the Barnes and Noble Website
- To cancel membership in In-person
- Over the Phone.
1. How to cancel Barnes and Noble membership online via the website
To opt-out indicates that you can use the membership till your subscription term ends. The steps you must follow are:
First, go to the official Barnes and Noble website on your device.
In the next step, navigate to the ‘Manage Your Membership’ section.
Next, tap on the ‘Manage’ tab.
Now, click on the ‘Automatic Renewal Settings’ button and select ‘Edit Settings.
Then hit on ‘No Thanks, I’ll Renew My Membership Online or In-Store.
Lastly, click the option on ‘Save Changes.
A mail-on confirmation will be sent to you once the account has been updated.
2. How to cancel membership Barnes and Noble In-person
In order to cancel the membership and receive a full refund, ensure that you are first eligible for the refund. Below are the eligibility criteria:
- Cancellation needs to be made within the initial 30 days from starting the Barnes and Noble subscription.
- The membership must not be in use in order to get any benefit or a discount.
When the requirements are fulfilled and you are eligible for the refund:
- Visit at the nearby Barnes and Noble Customer Service help desk.
- Provide the Barnes and Noble Membership Card to its store representative.
- Finally, ask the assistance from the rep on canceling the Barnes and Noble subscription.
3. Barnes and Noble how to cancel membership over the Phone
In case of any doubt, you can ask the agent to help you out with opting out of the membership.
Here is how you can cancel Barnes and Noble membership renewal via Phone:
- Firstly, dial the Barnes and Noble Customer Support phone number at 1-866-238-READ or 201-559-3886 (in case you are out of the United States).
- Once you get a response from the agent, they may ask you to fill in the membership number. Do so by correctly entering the membership ID by using the keypad.
- At last, when prompted, tell them that you wish to ‘Opt-out’ from the membership.
Call Now: +1-803-639-8556