Having the subscription is a simple task whereas the process on how to cancel a CBS all-access subscription may seem not so easy. So here we bring to you the different ways on ‘How do you cancel CBS all-access subscription’ depending on the various devices you use.
CBS All-Access Subscription Cancel Via Online
To cancel your CBS all-access subscription through online could be initiated by the following:
- Get Log In to your CBS all-access Account.
- Now, click on the CBS all-access account, in Account Menu.
- Look for the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Then, click on the Tab.
- Next, enter the details on the cancellation form.
- State the reason, why you want to cancel your subscription.
- Select ‘Complete Cancellation’.
A confirmation email will be sent to you after one to two days.
Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription Through The Phone Number
One can also choose to cancel the CBS all-access subscription by the phone number provided by its site. Make a call to the customer service team @ 1-888-274-5343.
Speak to the representative, as you wish to cancel your CBS all-access subscription.
And also ask for a confirmation mail when your subscription on your account gets cancelled from the agent.
How Do I Cancel My CBS All-Access Subscription
There lie numerous methods for CBS all-access cancel subscription relying on the devices. Look into the below-mentioned points so as to get an idea on how to cancel CBS all-access subscription.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On Amazon
The subscriptions on all premium channels exist in add-ons form on Amazon. So it becomes much more effective to manage these channels by one suitable dashboard.
Follow the below steps on cancel CBS all-access subscription on Amazon:
- Firstly, go to your Amazon App and open it.
- Now, at the top right corner click on ‘Accounts & Lists’ menu.
- From the drop-down list, click on the ‘Membership & Subscription’ Tab.
- Then select on ‘Channel Subscription’.
- And look on the ‘Prime Video Channels’ and then search for ‘CBS all-access’.
- Under the ‘Action’ tab, click on the option on ‘Cancel Channel’.
- At last, confirm the selection.
While cancelling the CBS all-access subscription, the new date will be listed under the ‘Renewal Date’ tab. It will be the subscription end date.
Thus, by following the above steps you can easily access to amazon CBS all-access on cancel subscription at any time via Amazon Firestick.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On Roku
For a Roku user with CBS all-access subscription, can also cancel CBS all-access subscription on Roku in a very manageable way, when compared to other methods.
- You need to go to the Roku Channel Store and then look for the CBS all-access Channel.
- Then, select the ‘Manage Subscription’ tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- At last, ‘Confirm’ to cancel.
The subscribers can also cancel CBS all-access subscription on Roku through the official Roku website without dealing with the Roku remote.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On iPhone
In order to cancel CBS all-access subscription on iPhone just proceed to the points step by step and then confirm your cancellation.
- Go to the iPhone Settings on the home screen and open it.
- Now tap on your name listed at the top of the screen.
- Then click on the ‘iTunes and App Store’ menu.
- Select on the ‘Apple ID’ which include the email address.
- Now, click on ‘View Apple ID’. A pop-up message of security will appear.
- Now you need to enter the passcode to Sign In.
- Next, click on ‘Subscription’. A drop-down list of all your subscriptions will appear on the screen.
- Select ‘CBS all- access’
- Now, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- And click on ‘Confirm to Cancel’.
This process will help you out to cancel CBS all-access subscriptions from your iPhone if you wish to cancel.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On Apple TV
For managing any subscription on Apple TV you can use iOS, iPad device or your personal computer.
- Open the ‘Settings’ in your device.
- Click on ‘User and Accounts’ and then tap on your account.
- Now, select on the ‘Subscription’ tab.
- Then, choose on the subscription that you wish to operate.
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
Thus, your CBS all-access subscription gets cancelled on Apple TV through the device you used to do the subscription.
Hence, to cancel your CBS all-access subscription you can go through any of the above-described strategies for a hassle-free cancellation.