Have you felt that Coursera doesn’t suit you anymore? Then the only option you can choose to do is to cancel the Coursera subscription.
In this blog we will bring the answer to you on ‘Can you cancel Coursera subscription?’ and what are the methods to do such.
Coursera Subscription Cancel methods
As stated by Coursera’s cancellation policy, there are different methods on cancel subscriptions to Coursera depending on the device that is employed by the users.
We shall now look into the methods in detail.
How to cancel a Coursera subscription on iPhone or iPad
- At first, go to ‘Settings’ and then select the ‘Profile Name’.
- Next, click the tab on ‘Subscriptions’. If this option is not seen, then select it on the ‘iTunes & Appstore’ section.
- Now, hit on ‘Apple ID’.
View the Apple ID and sign in to the account and further scroll down to locate the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Now, click on ‘Coursera’, the subscription you are looking to review.
- Finally, hit the ‘Cancel’ button and it is done.
How to cancel Coursera on Android
One needs to know that simply deleting an app of Coursera won’t end the subscription. So in order to cancel the subscription on Android, the steps you must follow are:
- The initial is to initiate the Google Play Store. In case of having more than one Google account, you must make sure to sign in with the correct one.
- Next, select ‘Menu’ and then move to the section on ‘Subscriptions’.
- From there, select on ‘Coursera’ the subscription that you are looking to cancel.
- Now, hit the option on ‘Cancel Subscription.
- Then, follow the steps as indicated to finish the procedure for cancellation.
How to cancel the subscription in Coursera on a Mac device
For canceling the subscription on Mac, you must follow the steps below:
- Launch Mac App Store on your computer device, and then select the name which is below the sidebar.
- Next, click the tab on ‘View Information. Also, sign in with the required details if needed.
- Scroll below the next screen, to locate the ‘Subscriptions’ button.
- In the next step, click the ‘Manage’ option.
- Tap on ‘Edit’ near Coursera to make desired changes.
- At last, hit the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to finish.
Make sure to use the correct ID and Password to sign in to the account.
Coursera: How to cancel a subscription on PayPal
The steps one must follow in order to cancel the subscription on Coursera at PayPal are:
Firstly, visit www.paypal.com and then login into the PayPal account by using the required credentials.
Hit the ‘Settings’ option.
Click on the ‘Payments’ tab from the listed menu.
Then select the option on ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ in the ‘Automatic Payments’ section.
Now, from the menu of the merchants, choose your desired one i.e ‘Coursera’ in order to cancel.
A screen on confirmation will be displayed. From there, tap the button on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ to affirm the payment cancellation.
At last, hit the ‘Done’ option on the confirmation screen to finish the subscription.
How to cancel a subscription to Coursera on the website
If you have subscribed to Coursera from the website rather than its App Store, PayPal, or PlayStore, then here is what you need to do.
You may need to sign in to the website of Coursera or may directly get in touch with the payment provider.
Step1: Go to the Coursera official website.
Step2: Now, enter the Username and the Password to log in to the account on Coursera.
Step3: Next under the sectilog inn ‘Menu’, locate any of these options: ‘Billing’, ‘Manage account’, ‘Subscription’, ‘Payment’, ‘Settings’.
Step4: Further, select the provided link and then thoroughly perform the instructions prompted to cancel the subscription.
On canceling the subscription, you are not eligible for the refund, on a payment that was made for the subscription once the trial period ends.
So if you do not desire to continue making payments for the subscription then go for Coursera to cancel the subscription.
No partial refunds are proposed in these subscriptions, thereby you must cancel them before the next date of payment.Want To Cancel Or Refund
Call Now: +1-803-639-8556