Hooked on Phonics is perhaps a name that is much familiar to you. In the initial period, its concept was based on how to educate a child to read. Now, it extends its features greatly with stories, interactive games, and many more, once you sign as a member on the website.
One can choose to subscribe to its traditional subscription or may even access the membership in a digital platform that enables the kids to acquire or learn online.
But if you think that it is time for Hooked on Phonics to cancel your subscription then check the information on this page below.
Through this blog, we will like to bring to you the steps on ‘How to cancel Hooked on Phonics subscription’.
Requirements of information you need to keep ready before proceeding to the cancellation:
- Full name of the member
- Contact Number
- Email ID
- Account Username and Password
- Address of Billing
- Region/ Province/ State
- Postal Code/ ZIP Code
- Cancellation reason
- Last four (4) digits of the card
- Date of your last charge
- Amount of the last charge
How to cancel Hooked on Phonics over the Phone
Here are the steps to cancel Hooked on Phonics over the phone:
Dial the Hooked on Phonics cancellation phone number at 888-605-5055.
Talk to the agent and make a request to cancel the subscription account.
Provide the details of the account when asked by the agent.
Ask the agent to deliver you a confirmation email or number on the successful cancellation of the account.
Make sure to retain the confirmation email or the number carefully for future reference.
How do I cancel my Hooked on Phonics subscription on iPhone or iPad
The steps required to cancel my Hooked on Phonics subscription on the iPhone or iPad are as follows:
- To start with, firstly open its ‘Settings’ application.
- Next, click on the ‘Name’ tab.
- Select the ‘Subscriptions’ section. ( In case you do not see the Subscription tab automatically, then click on iTunes & Appstore section).
- Now hit on the ‘Apple ID’.
- Then, view the Apple ID and ‘Sign In’.
- Once signed in, scroll to the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select the ‘Hooked on Phonics’ tab.
- Finally, tap the option on ‘Cancel’ to complete the process.
How to cancel my Hooked on Phonics subscription on Android
For Hooked on Phonics cancel membership the steps to be performed are:
- Firstly, go to your Google Play Store with the right Google account.
- Next, click the menu tab and navigate to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Then, select the ‘Hooked on Phonics’ subscription, the one that you desire to cancel.
- Now, hit the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- Lastly, complete the process as prompted to do and you are done with the process of cancellation.
How to do Hooked on Phonics cancel trial or subscription on a Mac computer
Here are the points to be followed for Hooked on Phonics subscription cancellation on a Mac device:
Step1: At first, go to your Mac App Store and tap on the name which is situated at bottom of its sidebar.
Step2: Hit on the ‘View Information’ button from the upper side of the window screen.
Step3: Now you may be asked to ‘Sign In’. If so, enter the relevant details so as to sign in to the account.
Step4: Then, scroll below to locate the tab on ‘Subscriptions’ and once you get it, hit the ‘Manage’ button.
Step5: In the next step, tap the option on ‘Edit’ which is beside the ‘Hooked on Phonics’ tab.
Step6: Select the ‘Cancel Subscription option.
Note: Remember to use the correct and exact login details which you used at the time of setting up the subscription. In case you forget the password, contact the App to reset the password.
How to cancel Hooked on Phonics membership on PayPal
The steps needed for Hooked on Phonics membership to cancel on PayPal are stated below:
- In the first step, go to www.paypal.com and log in to the Paypal account.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ section, besides your logout tab.
- Click on the ‘Payments’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ option under the dashboard of Automatic Payments.
- Select on ‘Hooked on Phonics’ subscription from the series of merchants from which you have transacted earlier.
- A page of confirmation will be displayed to you.
- Now, hit the tab on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ so as to ascertain that you do not want to make payments to the Hooked on Phonics subscription.
- Finally, click the button on ‘Done’ on the page of verification to complete the cancellation of the subscription.