Noom is a health-related social programming app that works prominently on weight maintenance (loss) designed by psychologists and is scientifically proven by the creators that the tools and its accuracy on calories of food count, can take people to their respective goals on weight. Noom brings to the members a personalized weight loss chart and allows access to health coaching. With around more than 50M users, Noom keeps tracking your training, counts on your calories, and also provides a personal regime along with support from the group.
If you are wondering to cancel Noom, as you may not maintain a scheduled time table routine or you hardly use it, and thereby just pay the bill for the Noom subscription fee that goes in vain, then you can go for the cancellation of your Noom subscription account. Here in this article, you will get the idea of ‘How to cancel Noom subscription’ and the services available on Noom account cancellation.
How To Cancel Your Noom Membership
Noom does not have many alternative choices for the members for Noom to cancel a subscription. The only way is to install the Noom app on your device, you cannot send an email or call over the phone to cancel your Noom membership account.
Cancel Noom Subscription On Android For Both Free Trial And Paid Membership
Here it is on how to cancel my Noom account on Android phone:-
- At first, go to the Noom app which you had installed earlier at the time of subscription on your Android mobile device. Click on it to open.
- Tap on the ‘Blue Chat’ button situated at the corner of the top right on your display screen.
- Now, text a message to your ‘Goal Specialist’ and let them know that you want the Noom to Cancel your subscription.
- A link will be provided to you on your device to proceed with the cancellation process on Noom membership.
Note that direct uninstalling the Noom app will not give a guarantee on your Noom subscription cancellation and you have to still pay for the charges. Ensure that the Noom service sends you a confirmation mail before you remove or delete the Noom app.
How To Cancel Noom Subscription Account On iPhone
Here is the process to cancel your Noom diet plan subscription account through iPhone:
A. Through The Device Settings
- Firstly, open the ‘Settings’ tab on your Apple iPhone device.
- Then, go to the ‘iTunes and App Store’ section.
- Now, you move to the Apple ID and then click on the ‘View Apple ID’ tab.
- Then, get Signed In to your Apple account with all the credentials (password and username).
- Next, click on the ‘Subscription’ tab.
- A drop-down list will appear, including all your subscriptions on which you are paying the charges.
- Now, click on the ‘Noom’ tab.
- Then, tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
Wait a while for the confirmation mail on cancellation.
B. Cancel Noom Subscription Account Via Noom App
The other method on how to cancel Noom free trial and paid subscription on the iPhone:
- Click on the Noom app to open it.
- At the upper right corner, there is a blue bubble as the ‘Chat’ icon. Tap on the Chat button.
- Then, click on the name of Gold Specialist that is viewed on your screen.
- Type a message to your Gold Specialist and let them know that you want to cancel your Noom subscription account.
Before deleting or uninstalling the Noom app make sure that your cancellation is successful, otherwise, the company will still keep on charging you.
How To Cancel Noom Free Trial
As per the Noom cancellation policy, it offers its users a free trial of 7 days and also asks about your credit card information. But if you feel like you want to cancel your Noom free trial, then you have to cancel your Noom subscription by any of the above-described methods, before 24hours within the 7 days free trial ends. If you cancel Noom after the free trial period ends then you have to pay charges as the subscription fee on Noom, and even after the cancellation, you will be allowed to access the Noom service until the billing cycle ends.
Noom Cancel And Refund
Sometimes while you are in your free trial or paid subscription, you might experience some issues or you encountered underwhelming experience which resulted in not experiencing the full service and features of Noom, then you can directly talk to the Goal Specialist (Coach) and ask for a refund and you wish to cancel your Noom subscription through both the ‘Noom’ app or directly from the portal of subscription.
Here You Will Get Details On How To Cancel Noom And Get A Refund
At first log in to the subscription portal with the required credentials, which was used at the time of creating your Noom account.
Now, move to the tab on ‘Coach Message’.
Type and send the text message to the Goal specialist or Coach and let them know that you want to cancel the Noom account and also ask for a refund and the rest leftover work of the refund must be handled by the team of Noom company.
Through a confirmation mail, you will be notified about your Noom cancellation membership account to your registered email ID. You will be able to access the Noom services, but you won’t get charged again until your billing cycle period is over.
Thus, for any further assistance you can contact the customer service of Noom through email email@example.com, you can go to the contact page to talk to the customer service via online live chat, you can also visit the official website of Noom @www.noom.com for any query or issues related to cancel Noom membership.
A Complete Guide To This Video How To Cancel Noom