As a fundamental private web system, NordVPN provides its services to more than 5,000 users all over in 60 countries and all over the globe.
NordVPN extends its features on giving private, safe, and secure Internet connection on your device, may it be a smartphone, Android TV, or tablet by tapping on it just for once. The NordVPN private system is also supported in Windows, Linux, and Mac operator services, and it can be also accessible on both the Android and the iOS smartphone devices.
But it sometimes happens that you may feel like you do not need the NordVPN subscription service anymore and want to cancel the subscription.
However, according to the NordVPN cancellation policy, users allowed to use this service in the trial period as the NordVPN comes with an offer to get refunded within 30 days of cancellation duration.
Thereby, if you are confused or looking for ways on how to cancel NordVPN subscription, then here you are at the right place. Consequently, you will get an idea on NordVPN cancel subscription and its different method, cancellation policy, refund, and so on.
How To Cancel NordVPN
The various mode through which you can opt for cancelling your NordVPN is described as follows:
How To Cancel The Subscription On NordVPN Via Online
1. Through The Online Method
Here you can easily make changes in your subscription on cancelling NordVPN in their official website:
- Go to your registered account on NordVPN through the official website from any of your preferred web browsers.
- Now tap on the ‘Payments’ option
- Then, scroll to the bottom of the displayed screen and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab.
- Mention with a reason specifying your cancellation.
- Next, tap on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Then click on more time on the ‘Continue’ option.
- On the last step click on ‘Cancel My Subscription’ in order to make your cancellation confirmed.
2. Choose The Customer Support Service Alternative To Cancel NordVPN And Get Money Back
As for now, when the NordVPN cancellation is successfully completed, you can make direct contact to the Customer Support Center either through email or via a live chat to ask for the cancellation of the NordVPN subscription and making a refund request.
Visit the page on ‘Contact Us’ and then you can go for either of the above-mentioned modes to email or talk in Live Chat as both are simple and need less time to complete the NordVPN cancelling your subscription.
3. Cancel NordVPN Refund
When you get connected to an agent of the customer care service team, the state before him about the NordVPN cancel membership and then ask for a refund. They will also ask you about the reason to cancel your membership with NordVPN and if they can bring any solution about the issue. Once you clear all the reasons then they heartily accept your reason for cancellation and then transfer you to the department of fees and payments where they process your refund.
When it is processed, you will get back your refund in just 1-2 days of working without any problem. Once the amount is refunded to you, then make the cancellation of the recurring expenses by the source of your payment to make sure that no more payments may accidentally get charged by NordVPN.
How To Cancel Your NordVPN Subscription Through Email
In order to cancel your NordVPN subscription by an email, you need to send the email to the Customer Care Support mentioning to want a cancellation on your NordVPN subscription.
At first, you need to write an email, describing that you wish to cancel the NordVPN membership by including all your required details and information on your account and then forward the email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Cancel My NordVPN Through Google Play Store
If the NordVPN is created via Google Play Store by you then it is necessary that you have to cancel the subscription through the same path.
Follow the steps to cancel your NordVPN subscription by Google Play:
- Firstly get signed in to the ‘Google Account’
- Click on the left side of the screen on the ‘My Subscription’ tab.
- Now, select on the ‘NordVPN’ option.
- Tap on ‘Manage’.
- Then, select on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ to confirm your NordVPN subscription cancellation.
How To Cancel NordVPN On Apple Store
There are different ways on how to cancel a NordVPN subscription on Apple Store depending on the devices you use:
A. How To Cancel NordVPN Subscription On iPhone
To cancel your subscription on NordVPN made by your Apple Store device in iPhone then you need to follow the below steps for cancellation of membership in NordVPN:
- Open to the ‘Settings’ on the iPhone.
- Tap on the name icon to open your account.
- Now, click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- From the drop-down list click on ‘NordVPN’.
- Then select on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab.
On the other hand, if the option on ‘Subscription’ is not cited above, then you can click on the ‘iTunes & App Store’ option.
Here you need to type the ‘Apple ID’.
Select on the option of ‘View Apple ID’.
You just need to get signed in to your account, then the ‘Subscription’ tab will be displayed to you.
B. How To Cancel NordVPN Subscription On Mac
In order to get canceled your subscription on Mac, perform the steps below:
- Visit the ‘Apple Store’.
- Now, click on your Account icon to Sign into it.
- Tap on ‘View Information’.
- Then click on the option on ‘Subscription’.
- Select on the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Search for NordVPN, and now tap on ‘Edit’.
- Then, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab.
C. How to Cancel a NordVPN subscription on Apple TV via Apple Store
To cancel a NordVPN on Apple Tv subscription you either need an iOS device or an iPadOS device:
- Go to the ‘Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Users and Accounts’ tab.
- Then click on your Account.
- Now, tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
- As the drop-down list appears, select on ‘NordVPN’.
- At last choose on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab.
NordVPN Cancel Renewal
Here you will get knowledge on how to cancel NordVPN renewal so that no further changes can be made automatically from the next time.
When the NordVPN subscription is paid through credit card, then a continuous membership payment is created by itself on the recurring fees.
In Order To Cancel Renewal Go Through The Below Instructions
- In the first step, go to the NordVPN Account Page.
- Now, login to your NordVPN account.
- Then, tap on the ‘View Details’ shown in your NordVPN service feature.
- Next, click on the ‘Auto Renew Slider’ to turn it ‘Off’.
- They will ask if you are firm to cancel renewal on payments.
- Select on ‘Cancel Auto-Payment’ option.
- A message will be popped-up on your screen, in order to notify you that the cancel on renewal subscription is canceled and the ‘Auto Renew Slider’ will get turned into grey.
Hence, if you face any problem while NordVPN subscription cancellation, you can contact the Customer Service help desk which is considered to be the best for solving any issues or queries related to the cancel subscription on NordVPN account.