Ooma aims to deliver phone services VoIP to the households when a customer buys the device with its one-time payment. Plug the Internet connection and your house phone to Ooma and you can call or phone anywhere you wish within the states of America for free.
You need to pay only the applicable fees and taxes and thereby can enjoy making calls with clear quality landline voices along with features such as voicemail, caller-ID and call waiting.
It was established in the year 2004 and is also known to be one of the quickly growing private firms in the year 2015 and has more than $100 M revenue in a year.
Although it has succeeded much, yet there are also customers who are unhappy with the service. And for this, being unsatisfied with the service many of them wish to cancel Ooma. If you too have the same thoughts going through your mind then this blog is for you.
Here you will learn on ‘How to cancel Ooma’ and the steps to do so. So read this blog till the end.
How to cancel an Ooma subscription
There are two methods that you can go for in order to cancel the Ooma service.
- Over the Phone
- Online Chat
Ooma does not procure the option to cancel the subscription Online through the website.
How to cancel an Ooma subscription over the Phone
Here are the points that you must follow step by step to cancel the subscription by contacting the customer support service over the phone.
- At first dial the Ooma cancellation number of the customer service team at 1-888-711-6662 for US 1-866-929-6662 for CAN
- Make a request to cancel the Ooma subscription.
- Provide the account details or relevant information to the agent on the other side to identify your account.
- Furnish a reason for the cancellation
- Ask to get you a confirmation email or number on cancellation of the service and retain it for further reference.
How to cancel Ooma via Online Chat
For Ooma cancel the subscription through Online chat the steps are:
- You can start the live chat from here http://ooma1.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch or can go to the contact us page on its website to get the ‘Chat’ option.
- Next, pen down the reason for the cancellation. As the representative on the other side of the chat may try to convince you with tricks on giving benefits so that you stay. So the reasonable way is to put forward the cancellation is to deliver the reasons for canceling the subscription before you start the chat.
- Then make a request to cancel the subscription.
- Lastly, ask about the confirmation number or email related to your cancellation and retain it carefully for future records. You can even make a confirmation if the account is canceled by simply logging into the account on Ooma and examining the status of the subscription.