Save the Children is an organization of charity that provides protection and prerequisite for those children who are in need. Here we can contribute to the Save the Children team with financial assistance by donating money based on a
one-time or for on a monthly basis or even sponsor a child based on a long period.
But if you had a subscription on a monthly contribution or sponsored a child in the past but now wants to cancel your subscription on your donation then you can go for the cancellation of your Save the Children subscription.
As it is understandable that, sometimes there may be a financial hardship and you might face problems and therefore wanted to cancel the support through subscription on Save the Children organisation either through the cancellation of the sponsorship or the recurring gift.
How To Cancel Subscription To Save The Children
In order to learn on Save the Children’s foundation on how to cancel subscriptions, there are two methods available to proceed to the cancellation procedure.
1), Save the Children cancel the subscription through Phone.
2). Save the Children cancel the subscription via email.
1. Save The Children How To Cancel Subscription Through The Phone
To cancel your Save the Children subscription quickly, you can go for the traditional way to cancel i.e via the phone. You need to make direct contact and talk to the representative member.
Here it is described on what you need to follow:
- Dial to the Save the Children cancellation phone number at 1-800-728-3843. You have to hold for a while for the live agent and wait for his response.
- Tell them that you wish to cancel your Save the Children subscription account.
- You can also specify the reason for the cancellation.
- Furnish all your account details including your personal information so that they get help to identify your account. Such as:
(A). Your full name.
(B). Contact number.
(D). Membership ID etc.
- Also, ensure to get the confirmation number or mail on your registered phone so that it may work as proof on the cancellation of subscription for future record.
2. How To Cancel The Subscription To Save The Children Via An Email
Cancellation over the phone may seem like too much time consuming on hold and therefore you can choose another method for Save the Children canceling subscription i.e via email. By sending an email to the Save the Children team ID you can easily cancel your Save the Children subscription.
The steps that you need to follow are described below:
- Compose an email and send it to the Save the Children ID support center through your registered email account.
- Include all your personal and account details such as membership ID, full name, address, and so on.
- Make a request and ask the team to cancel your Save the Children subscription account.
- Ask them about the confirmation mail or the number for future reference.
Save The Children How To Cancel Subscription Through The DoNotPay App
In order to ‘Save the Children’ cancel subscription, there is an online application available through which can easily cancel your subscription.
The app DoNotPay is the one which makes the work simple and easier for the members to cancel the Save the Children subscription account.
You need to follow the below points to cancel via DoNotPay app.
- Search the browser of your desktop or on your phone and type DoNotPay in the search bar. You can also download the app from the iOS gadget for free from the Apple Store.
- Then click on the button ‘Find Hidden Money’
- After that write in ‘Save the Children’ service in the blank field, from which you want your account to be canceled.
- A notification mail will be delivered to you that your subscription is being canceled.
Troubleshooting At Save The Children Subscription Cancellation
At the time of cancelling your Save the Children subscription or donations, you might face some problems like holding on a long queue over the phone for the agent to give a response or waiting for the reply on mail from the team on your cancellation by email. It may take quite a long time or even months and you might get charged. Therefore, you need some patience and perseverance so that your Save the Children subscription gets cancelled successfully.
Thus, through the above-mentioned methods, you can easily deal with the Save the Children foundation on how to cancel subscriptions and for any query, you can contact the Customer support service helpdesk for guidance.