Stash is a platform that aims to procure a wide range of financial assistance services to its members which includes investing, banking, advising, etc.
At present, Stash App delivers three paid plan subscriptions which consist of features that differ from one another such as:
- Stash Beginner
- Stash Growth
Stash is also accessible on your smart devices like iOS and Android. But if you have the service and now want to cancel the subscription then read this article till the end.
Can I cancel my Stash Account
Yes, one can cancel the Stash subscription account. But it does not extend the option of canceling the subscription on monthly plan subscription on its app at present. So to cancel the subscription you can do so on its website from the Stash account.
How do I cancel my Stash account on Beginner and Growth via the website?
The steps that are required to cancel my Stash account regardless of the plan on both Beginner and Growth through its website are as follows:
- Go to Stash official website:
At first, from your preferred web browser go to the official website of Stash on your device.
- ‘Login’ to Stash account:
Next, you must log in to the account on Stash by entering the required details.
- Tap on the ‘Name’ icon:
Now, tap on the icon of your Name.
- Click on ‘Subscription’
Then, click on the section of Subscription where you can make the required changes.
- Select on ‘Close my Stash for good’ option:
In the next step, select the button on the Close my Stash account.
- Follow the prompted instructions:
Lastly, the further process and instructions will depend upon the features on Stash which were used by you so as to cancel the Stash account completely.
Note: The procedure may need up to 10 working days to complete the cancellation.
How do I cancel my Stash Account on the website of the Stash+ Plan?
The points to follow in order to cancel a Stash+ subscription are:
- At first, go to ‘Manage Account’ through its website.
- Then, open the page on the Manage account and simply ‘Login’ to the account by entering the relevant information.
- Next, select if it is a ‘Retirement’ portfolio or ‘Personal’ portfolio.
- Now, tap on the ‘Close’ account option.
- Perform if there are any additional instructions prompted.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab which is at the left of the screen.
- Finally, scroll below and select on the ‘Close my Stash for good’ button and complete the process of cancellation.
How to cancel my Stash subscription on Custodial Account
On having the Stash Custodial account or if you wish to cancel some of the features that are accessible through the subscription you have on Stash, then you can simply contact the Customer Service team for guidance.
The methods that you can choose to contact the Customer Support service of Stash includes:
- Through the web page on ‘Contact Support’ in the Stash website
- Via an Email at email@example.com
- Over the Phone by dialling the Stash customer service phone number at 800-205-5164
Hope this guide will help you to cancel your Stash subscription regardless of the plan tier you use.