Having felt that the subscription on Coursera is not suitable? You can opt to cancel your Coursera subscription. Here, on this page we will be talking about whether Can I cancel my Coursera Plus Subscription, How to cancel Coursera free trial, Coursera cancels the subscription after completion, and so on.
How do I cancel my Coursera Subscription:
Coursera is an online platform to access courses and degrees from reputed universities. Coursera baseline Learn Without Limits. There are more than 10000 courses available on-site and anyone can take up courses for free.
If you are one of those who by mistake subscribed to a Coursera Membership then you entered the correct page.
Decided to cancel the subscription but before that, you need to follow the below terms and conditions.
- If you purchased a plan and do not cancel within the given time, the plan will again be renewed starting the new billing cycle.
- Subscribe to the trial period and after that canceling it will lose the trial content.
- You will get a free period without being subscribed. Make sure to cancel the subscription 24 hours prior to the end of the cycle.
Coursera Subscription can be canceled by following methods, cited by Coursera Cancellation Policy. The methods to cancel will rely on the device you are currently using.
- Cancel Subscription to Coursera on iPhone
- Cancel Coursera Plus on the website
- Cancellation of subscription on Android
- How to cancel Coursera trial on Mac
- Canceling Coursera subscription on PayPal
Can I cancel Coursera anytime:
You have selected to subscribe to Coursera account on the web i.e. Online. The steps here will guide to eliminate the subscription in a simple manner:
- i) First, visit the site of Coursera and Sign- In using the account credentials. Input the details correctly so that you can enter the Coursera page.
- Input your User ID and Password to enter the account.
- Next, click on the Menu option.
- Here, you will see options: ‘Settings’, ‘Payment’, ‘Subscription’ ‘Billing’, and ‘Manage account’.
- After selecting the above option, then click the link provided and follow the instructions to complete the cancellation procedure.
Is it possible canceling Coursera subscription on my iPhone:
Yes, cancellation of subscription can be done on iPhone devices. The steps involved are as follows:
- First and foremost, select the Settings tab.
- Tap your Profile ID.
- Choose the option ‘Subscriptions’. In place of this, you can see the option ‘iTunes & App Store.
- Next, tap the ‘Apple ID’ option.
- Check the ID and move to the Sign-in tab. After that go to the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Coursera’ option and see which subscription you wish to discard.
- Now tap the Cancel tab and complete the process of eliminating the subscription.
Coursera cancels subscription after completion on Android
If you subscribed to a trial period then make sure to cancel before the period comes to end. Deleting the app does not end the subscribed plan or subscription.
The steps of instructions to complete the canceling process on an Android device:-
- If you are a first-time user then download the app from Google Play Store.
- Sign in using the account that you purchased the Coursera subscription.
- Input correct and valid information otherwise you cannot log in to a Coursera account. This will delay your canceling process.
- Tap the Menu button and pick the Subscription tab.
- Now, search Coursera and tap the subscription you no longer wanted to carry on with.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription option in the next step.
- Lastly, go through the instructions as shown on the screen.
Cancel Coursera Membership on Mac:
In order to cancel the membership plan on Coursera follow the following steps:-
- Firstly, install the Mac from the App Store on the PC.
- Pick the name available behind the Sidebar.
- Tap on the option ‘View Information.
- Next, log in to the account with Coursera account info.
- After that, scroll to the option ‘Subscriptions’.
- Now tap the ‘Manage’ tab.
- In order to modify it you can click on the ‘Edit’ option.
- Lastly, tap ‘Cancel Subscription’ and complete the cancellation procedure.
Can I cancel my Coursera Plus Subscription on PayPal?
Yes, you can cancel the Plus Subscription. The following steps will assist you to cancel the membership on PayPal:
- Go to the website at www.paypal.com.
- Next, enter the details such as your Username and Password to log in to the account.
- Now, click the Settings tab.
- Choose the Payments option from the available list.
- Next, scroll to the Coursera option and tap on it to cancel.
- Tap the Cancel Automatic Payments option. On canceling you will receive a confirmation message that the subscription has been canceled.
- Now tap on the Done button and with this, the cancellation procedure is completed.
If you cancel the subscription you cannot expect refunds after the end of the trial period. In case you by mistake subscribed to the Coursera plan the best option is to eliminate the plan before the start of the new cycle. You need to keep an eye out during the trial period because after the period ends the plan is subscribed automatically.
Yes, you can cancel your Plus Subscription but you can access to paid subscription till the billing cycle ends.
You need to cancel the plan subscribed prior to the end of the billing period.
Yes, Coursera cancellation can be performed anytime but there are no partial refunds after the billing of the new cycle starts. So, be sure to cancel it before time.
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330