Did you place an online order at Little Caesars by mistake or have you changed your mind after placing the order and now looking into how to cancel the order on Little Caesars?
Little Caesar has taken its position to be the third biggest Pizza corporation which is popular for its Pizza next to Pizza Hut & Domino’s.
But what if the order placed online needs cancellation? Before one faces confusion it is necessary to know how to cancel an online order from Little Caesars.
Little Caesars provides an easy process when it is an online order but is the cancellation procedure the same simple? That’s what we shall look into this blog that is about Little Caesar’s cancel order.
Can I Cancel A Little Caesar Online Order
The answer is Yes, one can cancel Little Caesar’s order online directly from the pick-up store, before delivery or even at the delivery time.
How Do I Cancel My Little Caesars Online Order over Phone
Here it is on what are the steps one must follow to cancel an online Little Caesars order:
- Make a call to Little Caesars customer support phone number at 1-800-722-3727 for aid.
- Ask them to get connected with the representative.
- Provide them with the order information and personal details related to the made order.
- Next, request to cancel Little Caesar’s online order.
- Finally, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address on successful cancellation.
Note: One must take into consideration that the customer support of Little Caesars is incredibly efficient and is always ready to offer guidance.
The working hours of the team: Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
Little Caesar Contact Information
|Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
|Official Site Link
Call Now:- +1-843-419-7964