Boston Globe also said as ‘The Globe’ is one of the vastest spread and the oldest newspaper in Boston. It is a daily newspaper in American.
Boston Globe is regarded as the first newspaper which openly criticized the Vietnam War. The newspaper has won about 26 Pulitzer Prizes.
So if you have the subscription on Boston Globe but now you do not want to continue with it and wish to cancel Boston Globe subscription then you can do so as here we will get you the method on Boston Globe cancelling subscription.
Boston Globe Digital Subscription Cancel Policy
Before proceeding to the methods it is essential to know what is its cancellation policy.
At the time of purchasing the subscription, the Boston Globe states as the terms that the members can deliver the notice on cancellation any time just by making contact to the Customer care service.
Following are the cancel Boston Globe Digital subscription policy:
- At the time of canceling the subscription, the charges associated with the subscription will be stopped.
- The cancel will be effective only after the end of the current cycle on billing.
- The Boston Globe firm does not extend prorated refunds on cancellation.
- The user will be able to get access to its content till the current cycle on billing ends
How to cancel a Boston Globe Subscription
The method through which one can cancel the online subscription on Boston Globe are:
- Over the Phone
- Via an Email
- Through Live Chat or Globot Chat
i. How to cancel my Boston Globe subscription over the Phone
The steps one need to follow for Boston Globe to cancel an online subscription by Phone are described below:
- Dial the Boston Globe Customer Service phone number:
Firstly, call the rep in first hand given by the service as the cancellation customer care services phone number 1-888-MY-GLOBE (694-6523)
- Talk about canceling the subscription:
Then state to them that we wish to cancel the account on subscription.
- Furnish the details on the account to the rep:
Next, we must provide the details of our account and keep them in hand such as the name in full, billing address, phone number, membership ID and so on, that will be needed to identify the account on subscription when asked by the agent.
- Inquire about the confirmation mail:
Lastly, we need to inquire about the confirmation mail on successful cancellation of the subscription.
Operating hours of Phone:
Weekdays: Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Weekends: Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
ii. How to cancel Boston Globe digital subscription via an Email:
In order to cancel Boston Globe online subscription through an Email, following are the steps we need to perform:
- Compose an Email on cancellation:
At first, we must send an email and make a request in order to cancel the Boston Globe subscription.
- Send the email to the Boston Globe email address:
Then, we need to send the composed email at the email address of Boston Globe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the account information and details with the Email:
In the next step, include all the required information and details of the account on subscription to the executives which will help them to easily locate your account.
- Ask about the confirmation mail:
At last, make sure to get the mail on confirmation as a sign on the cancellation for future reference.
Operating hours via Email: The service is available 24*7
iii. How do I cancel my Boston Globe subscription account through Globot or Live Chat
For cancelling Boston Globe subscription via Live Chat or the Globot Chat then one must visit the online website of the Boston Globe and then navigate to the ‘Contact Us’ Page which will be at the bottom of displayed screen, where you can select either of the option i.e Live Chat or the Globot Chat.
Operating hours: The Globot Chat is available for 24*7
Live Chat remains available-
- On weekdays: Monday to Friday: From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- On weekends i.e Saturday or Sunday: From 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
One must note that, the option on cancel subscription Boston Globe through an Email and by Chat is available only for the users who reside in California, Virginia, Vermont, Oregon and the international users. The other residents in U.S can go for the cancel subscription account only over the Phone.