Boston Globe also said ‘The Globe’ is one of the vastest spread and the oldest newspapers in Boston. It is a daily newspaper in America.
Boston Globe is regarded as the first newspaper which openly criticized the Vietnam War. The newspaper has won about 26 Pulitzer Prizes.
So if you have the subscription to Boston Globe but now you do not want to continue with it and wish to cancel your Boston Globe subscription then you can do so as here we will get you the method on Boston Globe canceling the subscription.
Boston Globe Digital Subscription Cancel Policy
Before proceeding with the methods it is essential to know what is its cancellation policy.
At the time of purchasing the subscription, the Boston Globe states as the terms that the members can deliver the notice on cancellation at any time just by making contact with the Customer care service.
Following is the canceled Boston Globe Digital subscription policy:
- At the time of canceling the subscription, the charges associated with the subscription will be stopped.
- The cancellation will be effective only after the end of the current cycle of billing.
- The Boston Globe firm does not extend prorated refunds on cancellation.
- The user will be able to get access to its content till the current cycle of billing ends
How to cancel a Boston Globe Subscription
The method through which one can cancel the online subscription to Boston Globe are:
- Over the Phone
- Via an Email
- Through Live Chat or Globot Chat
i. How to cancel my Boston Globe subscription over the Phone
The steps one needs to follow for Boston Globe to cancel an online subscription by Phone are described below:
- Dial the Boston Globe Customer Service phone number:
Firstly, call the rep first hand given by the service as the cancellation customer care services phone number 1-888-MY-GLOBE (694-6523)
- Talk about canceling the subscription:
Then state to them that we wish to cancel the account on subscription.
- Furnish the details on the account to the rep:
Next, we must provide the details of our account and keep them in hand such as the name in full, billing address, phone number, membership ID, and so on, which will be needed to identify the account on a subscription when asked by the agent.
- Inquire about the confirmation mail:
Lastly, we need to inquire about the confirmation mail on the successful cancellation of the subscription.
Operating hours of Phone:
Weekdays: Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Weekends: Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
ii. How to cancel Boston Globe digital subscription via Email
To cancel Boston Globe online subscription through an Email, the following are the steps we need to perform:
- Compose an Email on cancellation:
First, we must send an email and request to cancel the Boston Globe subscription.
- Send the email to the Boston Globe email address:
Then, we need to send the composed email to the email address of Boston Globe at email@example.com
- Include the account information and details with the Email:
In the next step, including all the required information and details of the account on subscription to the executives will help them to easily locate your account.
- Ask about the confirmation mail:
At last, make sure to get the mail confirmation as a sign on the cancellation for future reference.
Operating hours via Email: The service is available 24*7
iii. How do I cancel my Boston Globe subscription account through Globot or Live Chat
For canceling a Boston Globe subscription via Live Chat or the Globot Chat then one must visit the online website of the Boston Globe and then navigate to the ‘Contact Us Page which will be at the bottom of the display screen, where you can select either of the options i.e Live Chat or the Globot Chat.
Operating hours: The Globot Chat is available 24*7
Live Chat remains available-
- On weekdays: Monday to Friday: From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- On weekends i.e Saturday or Sunday: From 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
One must note that the option to cancel a subscription to Boston Globe through Email and by Chat is available only for users who reside in California, Virginia, Vermont, Oregon, and international users. The other residents in the U.S can go for cancel their subscription account only over the Phone.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330