Looking for Canva to cancel a subscription? Tired of using it? On this page, we have tried our best to illustrate the beneficial means to cancel the subscription to Canva.
Brief on Canva:
- Canva is a platform that is mostly employed by freelancers, small business groups, professionals, and bloggers as it seems to be affordable, for entrepreneurs, and includes easy-to-utilize tools for the techniques.
- Further, it is used to create invitations cards, business cards, posters, social media designs, and much more.
- If a user desires they can wield Canva without any fee but it won’t include various Canva features.
- To access its various features the user can shift to the Canva Pro subscription to get the remarkable features.
- The various collection of the Canva features enables the users to execute edit photos even if they do not have any knowledge or experience in photo editing.
- One can use the 30-days free trial service before getting the Pro Plan, in order to make the decision that if you buy the paid subscription it will be worth it for you.
- Basically, Canva is the design website, which works for digital design. It develops a design for Web as well as print.
How to cancel a Canva subscription
In Canva you can upload the personal image and then add it to Canva’s templates by using the drag and drop option. It is as if possessing the basic version of Photoshop that is without any fee and does not require further understanding of it.
It seems that sometimes after upgrading to Canva Pro, many users get dissatisfied and don’t find it useful anymore.
Because of this, they look forward to the question of how to cancel a subscription on Canva. So if you are one of them, simply go through the steps stated below.
How to cancel my Canva subscription
The one and only method that can be pursued for Canva subscription cancellation are as follows:
Firstly, navigate to the homepage of Canva.
In the next step, select on ‘Profile’ icon or the photo which is in the upper corner.
Next, click the tab on ‘Account Setting’.
Once you are on the ‘Account’ section, scroll below the bottom of your displayed screen.
Now, hit the option on ‘Deactivate Account’.
Then, click on it once again so as to verify it.
It will prompt you to a new screen, select the button on ‘Continue Cancellation’.
Choose a reasonable explanation of the reason behind the Canva Subscription cancellation and further tap on the ‘Proceed’ option.
Finally, click on ‘Cancel Subscription.
A notification will be displayed to you stating ‘Canva Pro Subscription canceled successfully’.
Note: You need to ensure that the Canva Pro subscription cancellation has been made before it gets renewed automatically. It is urged to cancel the subscription prior to 24 hours from its time of auto-renewal.
Canva apart from providing vital cropping and straightening features so as to add fabrics and tone correction brings about the editing of photos simple, easy, and most importantly beginner-friendly. Although it delivers the Pro cues and services to its users, many of them don’t find it greatly beneficial.
Hence, I expect the above-stated blog on how to cancel the Canva Pro subscription will help you to figure out your issue and get the subscription canceled successfully.