Good Food is Canada’s widespread provider of meal kits. They aim to deliver a variety of recipes and ingredients right to the doorstep. Yet, it fulfilled millions of its members, and everyone might not get satisfied with it. This is the reason why many of them choose to back out.
If you are also one of them, make sure you thoroughly read this page.
- Before heading towards the cancellation process make sure to go through the terms and conditions entirely.
- Contact the Customer Service team:
I. Via Live Chat on the website
ii. Through an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
iii. Over the phone by dialing the number at 1-855-515-5191.
- On requesting to cancel, confirm that the subscription has been successfully canceled by logging in to the Good Food subscription account.
Methods on Good Food cancel a subscription
Here we have discussed some of the methods on cancel Good Food depending on the devices used by the customers other than the methods already mentioned above.
How to cancel Good Food through the iOS device
Here are the steps to proceed in order to cancel a subscription on iOS:
Click on the ‘Settings app.
In the next step, open the Apple ID account.
In the account section, click on the ‘Subscriptions‘ tab.
Locate ‘Good Food‘ as the subscription to cancel from the provided list.
Finally, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab at bottom of the screen and confirm the cancellation process to finish.
Another means one can cancel on Apple App Store. The steps are
- Launch the Apple App Store and select on ‘Profile’ icon.
- Then tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Now, select ‘BBC Good Food subscription to cancel.
- At last, hit the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to finish the process.
How to cancel a Good Food subscription on my Android device
In order to cancel the subscriptions on Android, the points to follow are:
- Initiate Play Store on the Android device.
- Click the icon near the search key.
- Choose on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select ‘Good Food’ and hit the button on ‘Cancel Subscription.
- Choose any of the options given to you regarding the reason to cancel. You can even refuse to give the reason if not desired and thus the process will be done.
How to perform Good Food Canada cancel a subscription on PayPal
Here are the steps that you require to follow on canceling Good Food:
- Open the PayPal website and sign in to the account.
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the account section.
- Tap on the ‘Payments’ tab.
- Next, hit on the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ section.
- Select ‘Good Food’ under this section.
- Lastly, click the ‘Cancel’ option to complete the cancel subscription procedure.
How do I cancel Good Food membership via the Website
Following are the points to perform cancellation through the website:
a. Go to the website at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/
b. Next login to the account by entering the information in the provided box.
c. Open the ‘Profile’ tab.
d. In the next step, click on the ‘Billings’ option and hit the button on ‘Cancel’.