The majority of the users of JDate Premium acknowledge their subscription but there might arrive a time when one wishes to cancel the subscription on JDate.
The process on JDate cancels membership is not so troublesome. So if you are here to learn the methods to cancel, then this guide will surely help you to earn information regarding the Cancel JDate subscription in easy terms.
How to cancel a JDate subscription
At the hour of first purchasing the subscription on Date, it marks the auto-renewal turn on.
Simply turning off the feature on auto renewal before it gets renewed will help you on cancel JDate through the website or on the JDate app on the Android device.
How to cancel JDate through the website
The simple steps that one needs to follow for canceling a JDate subscription are:
Firstly visit the website at jdate.com.
Next, log in to the JDate account by using the email address and its password.
Tap on ‘Profile Picture’ or the picture thumbnail which is on the home screen.
Next, hit the ‘Manage Subscription’ tab from the given list.
Then, select the ‘Stop Subscription’ option which will prevent you from any future billings to JDate.
Now, choose a reason behind the wish to cancel the subscription.
Hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
Lastly, tap on the ‘Stop Subscription’ option.
Once you got the steps completed successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address from Jdate.
How to cancel a JDate subscription on iPhone or iPad device
On canceling the Jdate subscription obtained through iTunes, one must perform the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, open the ‘Settings’ app on the iOS device and further click on the ‘iTunes and App Store’ tab
- Next, select ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID.
- Then, enter the Password.
- In the next step, scroll below to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Now hit on ‘Jdate Premium’ and then click the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- Finally, confirm the choice to cancel the Jdate subscription.
How do I cancel my JDate membership on Android
In order to cancel the membership on JDate obtained from Google Play, the steps to follow are:
- At first, open the Google Play store on the Android device.
- Next, open the ‘Menu’ section by clicking on the ‘Account Profile’
- In the next step, click on the ‘Payments & subscriptions’ section.
- Now, click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab from the menu list provided to you.
- Then, search and select the ‘Jdate Premium’ subscription to cancel.
- Further, click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option and confirm the cancellation.