The code learning technique is not such an easy task.
Mimo platform enables learning to code and also diving into computer science as spontaneous and susceptible by which the users can learn coding step by step.
On having the subscription, now if you no longer wish to continue with the subscription then you can cancel it conveniently.
How do I cancel my Mimo subscription on iPhone or iPad device?
The points to refer to for Mimo cancel subscription are as follows:
To start with, move to the app on ‘Settings’.
Tap on ‘Account Icon’ tab.
In the next step, select on ‘Subscriptions’ section. If you are not able to locate this preference, click the tab on ‘iTunes & Appstore’.
Select the option on ‘Apple ID’. Further view Apple ID, you may need to sign in to your Mimo account, and once you are signed in scroll below and search for the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
Then, tap on the subscription of ‘Coursera’, where you wish to make the desired changes.
Lastly, click on the ‘Cancel’ option to finish the cancellation process successfully.
How to cancel Mimo subscription Android device
Directly deleting the Coursera app doesn’t terminate the subscription on your Android.
The points to cancel are:
- Launch the Google Play Store app. Make sure you are signed in along with the accurate Google Account.
- Now, click the tab on ‘Menu’ and further navigate to the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- In the next step, under the Subscription menu, go to the ‘Coursera’ app, subscription so as to cancel.
- Next, select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- At last, thoroughly perform the prompted instructions to complete the cancellation process.
How to perform Mimo app cancel subscription on Mac Computer
To cancel the subscription, the required steps are:
- Go to Mac App Store on Mac, and click the ‘Account’ Icon located just near the sidebar.
- In the next step, select the ‘View Information tab. Here you may need to sign in to the account with the required information.
- By scrolling to the next page, search the option on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Then, hit the button on ‘Manage’.
- In the next step, click the ‘Edit’ tab situated near Coursera for making the required changes.
- Lastly, tap on the option ‘Cancel Subscription’ to wrap up the process.
Also, ensure to wield the valid ID and the account Password while signing in to the Mimo account.
How to cancel Mimo on PayPal
Follow the below-stated steps to cancel:
Firstly, visit the website of PayPal at www.paypal.com.
Then, enter the details to log in.
In the next step, select the ‘Settings’ option.
Next, choose the ‘Payments’ tab from the given list.
On next, tap the option on ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ located under the ‘Automatic Payments’ button
Now, hit on the ‘Mimo’ subscription to cancel it, from the merchant’s list.
Here, a page of confirmation will get displayed on the window. Further, select ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ to end the payment of cancellation.
At last, tap on the ‘Done’ option to successfully complete the subscription cancellation.
How to cancel a Mimo subscription through the website
The method to cancel are:
- Navigate to Mimo’s official website from your preferred web browser.
- Next, log in to the Mimo account by entering the relevant information.
- In the next step, search for any options like: ‘Payment’, ‘Billing’, ‘Settings’, ‘Subscription’, ‘Manage account’ under Menu tab.
- Finally, click on the given link and follow the prompted instructions for the cancellation of the subscription.
Thus, by following any of these methods stated above users can easily cancel the membership depending on the device wielded by the members.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330