Want to cancel your Philo TV subscription, then here you will learn how to do so. Keep reading this blog till the end.
Philo, earlier known as Tivoli, commenced in 2009 at Harvard University. It is an Internet TV firm that has subscribers of around 750,000. Philo is compatible with devices like:
Roku, iPhone and iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, Android Phones, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV.
If you got the subscription but now do not want to continue with it then you can simply go for the Philo and cancel the subscription. As here on this page, we shall discuss ‘How to cancel Philo subscription’ on the different compatible devices.
How To Cancel Your Philo Subscription
A time may come when you feel that you do not need the Philo subscription anymore and simply paying for it. So the reasonable thing to do is to go for Philo to cancel its subscription and thereby avoiding its monthly payments.
Let us now figure out the methods that can be used to cancel Philo.
How to cancel Philo Subscription Online
We can cancel the subscription through the account through the web browser. The steps to follow are:
- Go to Philo’s official website
- Open its ‘Sign In Page’.
- Enter the credentials to log in to the Philo account.
- Once you are logged in, move to the ‘Account’ section.
- Hit on the ‘Cancel My Account’ tab below the page.
- Then, tap the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel Philo on Roku
In order to cancel my Philo subscription on Roku, the steps we need to perform have been stated below:
- Turn On the Roku device and click the button on ‘Home’ on the Roku remote.
- Click on ‘Philo App’.
- Press the ‘*’ sign on your remote.
- Hit on the ‘Manage Subscription’ tab.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- Click the Cancel Subscription option once more to confirm.
- Finally, select the ‘Done’ button to finish the process.
How to cancel Philo Free trial or Paid subscription on Amazon
Here are the steps that we need to refer to cancel Philo’s subscription on Amazon:
- Go to your ‘Amazon Subscriptions’ tab.
- Next, Sign in to the account if needed.
- Find the ‘Philo Subscription’ section.
- Once you locate it, hit on the ‘Turn off auto-renewal option under the ‘Actions’ menu list.
- Tap on the ‘Turn off auto-renewal option once more to confirm and then complete the process and you are done.
How to cancel my Philo subscription on iPhone or iPad device
Users of Apple having the Philo subscription in its App Store, then you will be able to cancel it on your smart device.
Go to the ‘Settings’ application from the Homescreen.
Click on the ‘Name’.
Tap on ‘Subscriptions’. In case it doesn’t appear there, click on the ‘iTunes & App Store’ tab and then log in by using the Apple ID.
Search for ‘Philo subscription’ to cancel.
Lastly, hit on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and also confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel Philo TV subscription by contacting Customer Support Service
One more method available that you can perform for Philo TV cancel subscription is through Call or Live Chat.
You will be able to contact Philo Customer Service either through phone or live chat by using the ‘Contact Us page.
Call the Philo customer service team at 855-277-4456. Hold for a while, for the rep to respond. Once they respond back, make a request to cancel Philo TV subscription and ask them to send a confirmation mail on cancellation.
For any query go to the helpphilo.com/cancel page and get their assistance. The support service remains available from morning 10 a.m till Midnight Eastern time.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198