Plenty of Fish which is generally known as POF is a dating app which comes with a billing membership. It is a platform where most of the conversation takes its place.
To attain a beneficial conclusion in the particular term of its utilisation, Plenty of Fish facilitates the users to get a paid membership which will grant you with many other interesting features which will let you to get the partner (the one you were looking for) as early as possible. When you are done on getting your partner, then you no longer need to use the membership with the subscription by paying the subscription fee. There might also be some other reason like short in finance etc. So it seems much important to know on cancel Plenty of Fish membership.
So through this article we tried our best to make it easy for you to cancel Plenty of Fish subscription on dating from root. Hereby make sure to read thoroughly to get into the core of the blog to understand the methods in easy manner.
Things you need to know for canceling a subscription:
There are some of the things that a member must know before proceeding to the cancellation which includes:
- When get subscribed to the plan, if you do not cancel the plan as the way you subscribe to it manually, then the plan will get renewed automatically which has been permitted by you.
- I subscribed for the trial period and cancel it, then it’s a risk that you are taking as it will lose the content on trial thoroughly.
- Always remember to cancel the subscription manually prior to 24 hours before the end of the trial term.
1. How to Cancel Plenty of Fish Subscription on iPhone
The steps one need to follow for Plenty of Fish cancel Subscription are as follows:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ app and open it:
Firstly, go to ‘Settings’ application and then open it.
- Click on the ‘Name’ icon:
In the next step, click the icon on the ‘Name’.
- Hit the ‘Subscription’ tab:
Now, hit on the tab of ‘Subscription’.
Note: (If not directed to the Subscription tab, click the iTunes and AppStore)
- Hit the Apple ID:
Then, hit on ‘Apple ID’.
- Sign In to it:
Next, sign in to the account.
- Scroll to the button of ‘Subscription’:
Then, scroll to the ‘Subscription’ button.
- Click the ‘Plenty of Fish’ to review:
In next, click in to the ‘Plenty of Fish’ dating subscription to get reviewed.
- Tap the ‘Cancel’ button:
Lastly, tap the button on ‘Cancel’ to end the subscription.
2. How to cancel Plenty of Fish dating membership on an Android device:
In order to cancel Plenty of Fish cancel membership in Android, it is to know that only deleting the app won’t cancel the subscription. Here are the steps one must follow:
- Go and open ‘Google Play Store’:
In the first step, go and open to the Google Play Store.
- Hit the ‘Menu’ tab:
Next, hit the tab on ‘Menu’.
- Click the ‘Subscription’ button:
Now, click on the button on ‘Subscription’.
- Select the ‘Plenty of Fish Subscription’:
In the next step, select the ‘Plenty of Fish Subscription’ the one which you desire to cancel.
- Hit the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’:
At last, hit the option of ‘Cancel Subscription’ and then follow the steps as directed.
When the subscription gets eliminated from the Google Play, then the future subscription will get cancel and will not renew anymore.
How to cancel Plenty of Fish membership on the Mac Computer:
To perform the process on cancel Plenty of Fish subscription on Mac you must go through the below steps:
- Click and open the Mac App store:
At first, click and then open Mac App Store.
- Hit the name which is at the bottom of sidebar:
In the next step, hit on ‘Name’ at the bottom side of the sidebar.
- Tap on the ‘View Information’ button:
Next, tap the button on ‘View Information’ on the upper side of the page. (Sign-In when asked).
- Scroll to the next page and look for the ‘Subscription’ button:
Then, scroll to the next page looking for the button ‘Subscription’.
- Click the ‘Manage’ tab:
Now, click on the tab of ‘Manage’.
- Hit the ‘Edit’ on Plenty of Fish app:
In the next step, hit the ‘Edit’ on the app Plenty of Fish.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button:
In the last, step, tap the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and go to successfully cancel the plan.
Note to ensure that you use the actual ‘Username’ and the ID which you manipulated to set the subscription to manage subscription when needed.
If you do not remember the password then you must contact to App for any guidance or reseting the password.
How to cancel my subscription to Plenty of Fish over the Phone and through Email:
As a member if you wish to cancel the membership, you can make a request for the cancellation of membership by dialling and talking to the Plenty of Fish Customer Support helpline number or contacting the customer service of POF by an email at email@example.com
You must furnish your information and details to the rep or must include the details in the email such as:
- Full name of the member
- Email address
- Birth date
- Contact Number
- Billing address
- Account information and so on.
Make sure to get a confirmation mail or number on processing of the cancellation as future reference.
Thus, we hope the above stated methods will surely help you for Plenty of Fish cancel membership and if still any query or doubt feel free to contact the customer helpline for the guidance.