Can I cancel my Prezi subscription? The answer is Yes, members can cancel the subscription on Prezi when they do not feel it’s needed anymore.
There are several methods by which users can proceed with the cancellation. We shall now look upon it in brief below.
How to cancel Prezi free trial through Email code
In order to cancel the steps to follow are:
- At first, open an email was sent by the company at the time of creating the account.
- Locate the line of Subject for the code and then copy it.
- Now, visit https://prezi.com/signup/trial-end/?coupon=CODE, here CODE will be the one that was copied by you from the received email.
- After this, they may ask you for some details before the confirmation of canceling the free trial.
- Then, the cycle of billing will also end automatically
Here are the steps to follow:
- At first visit the page https://prezi.com/cancel/trial-end/
- Next, carefully fill in the form given to you with the assigned details so as to confirm the cancellation
- If you didn’t find this option, then reach the customer support service either through an email at email@example.com or over phone:
For USA: 1-877-947-7700, For International calls: +1 937 306 1622
How to cancel Prezi on iPhone
Here are the steps to follow for Prezi to cancel a subscription on an iPad or iPhone device:
Firstly, initiate the Settings tab and click on the ‘Account Name’.
Now, click the ‘Subscriptions’ button. If not seen then click the iTunes & Appstore section
In the next step, select ‘Apple ID’. Then view ID and sign in and move to the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
Next, choose ‘Prezi’, to cancel.
Further, hit the ‘Cancel’ option to finish.
How do I Cancel Prezi on Android
Below are the steps that one must follow:
- At first, launch Google Play Store and remember to sign in with the correct Google account.
- Next, move to ‘Subscriptions’ under the Menu tab.
- Select, ‘Prezi’ to cancel.
- Hit the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- At last, ensure to follow the instructions as asked.
How to perform Prezi cancel a subscription on Mac computer
The steps to follow are:
- Firstly, open Mac App Store.
- Next, tap on ‘Profile Name’ which is below the sidebar.
- In the next step, tap on ‘View Information’ and then ‘Sign in’ to the account if needed.
- Now, scroll to the following screen and search for the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Then, select the ‘Manage’ tab.
- At last, select ‘Edit’ which is near the Prezi app, and hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
How to cancel Prezi on PayPal
In order to cancel my Prezi subscription, the steps required to perform are as follows:
- To begin with, log in to PayPal via www.paypal.com.
- Next, tap on ‘Settings’ near the option on ‘Logout’.
- Tap on ‘Payments’ and select ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ in the section of ‘Automatic Payments’.
- The list of merchants with whom you have transacted will appear on the window. Then tap ‘Prezi’ so as to cancel.
- The verification page will appear, from there hit ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ to confirm the cancellation.
- Finally, select the ‘Done’ tab on the confirmation window to finish the cancellation.
How to cancel via the website
To cancel a Prezi subscription through the website, the points to be followed are:
- Open the Prezi Viewer website.
- Enter the relevant credentials to log in to the Prezi account.
- Next, under ‘Menu’, locate options on ‘Subscription’, ‘Billings’, ‘Settings’, ‘Manage account’ or ‘Payment’ tab.
- Finally, tap on the given link and follow the steps as directed for cancellation.
Hence, users can cancel Prezi’s free trial license when needed and the recurring expense will also get stopped. All of the presentations made by you will be protected as private after the expiration of the license and would remain in the account.