Want to cancel your Strava subscription then here you go. On this page, we shall discuss ‘How to cancel Strava’ with the required steps.
For canceling Strava, it will depend upon the service which you had employed at the time of purchasing the subscription i.e through the website, iPhone, or Android device. The steps may vary a bit to cancel the active subscription. So you are required to wield the same method which you have used to activate the Strava subscription so as to cancel it.
Now, here we will look into the methods in detail.
How to cancel a Strava subscription when subscribed through the website
The steps to follow to cancel Strava via its website are:
Firstly, go to the Strava official website on your device.
Next, log in to the account by entering the required credentials.
Then, navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab under your Profile in the top right corner.
Hit on the ‘My Account section.
Click on the ‘Downgrade to Free Plan’ button.
Select to confirm your choice to downgrade the subscription when prompted.
Note: You will remain as a subscriber with all the benefits till the subscription you made gets expires. The date of expiration is indicated on the page of account details.
How do I cancel my Strava subscription on iPhone or iPad device
Here are the steps to refer to:
- At first, go to your ‘Settings’ app and click on the ‘Name’.
- Next, hit the tab on ‘Subscriptions’. If the Subscription tab is not seen, then click on the ‘iTunes & Appstore’ tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Apple ID’ option.
- Then, view the Apple ID and get Signed.
- Scroll below, to the button ‘Subscriptions’.
- Click on the ‘Strava subscription’ that you wish to review.
- Finally, tap on ‘Cancel’ and confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel Strava premium on Android
To cancel the subscription to Strava on Android won’t get canceled directly by simply deleting the Strava application. So the steps to perform are as follows:
- First, go to the ‘Google Play Store app (get signed in with the right Google account).
- Hit on the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Next, under the menu section, click on the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Select ‘Strava’ from the list as the one that you desire to cancel.
- Tap the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and follow as directed to complete the process.
Once the subscription to Strava gets removed from the Google Play Store then the subscriptions will be totally canceled and it won’t get renewed or restored anymore.
How to do Strava cancellation on Mac Computer
The steps for Strava to cancel a subscription on a Mac device have been stated here:
- In the first step, open your Mac App Store.
- Next, select the name which lies below the sidebar.
- Hit on the ‘View Information’ button which is situated on the upper side of the window page.
- Now, sign in to the account if required.
- Then, scroll below and locate the ‘Subscriptions’ option to open.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Hit on the ‘Edit’ button beside the Strava application.
- Lastly, click the button on ‘Cancel Subscription.
Note: Make sure to enter the correct Username and Password which you had used at the time of setting up the subscription in order to manage your subscription when there is a need. In case you forget the password, then you must contact the Help team or try to reset the password.
How to Cancel Strava on Paypal
In order to cancel Strava on Paypal you need to perform the steps below:
To begin with, first, go to the Paypal website at www.paypal.com and log in to the account.
Tap on the ‘Settings’ section located beside the logout button.
Click on ‘Payments’ from the given list.
Then, hit the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ under your Automatic Payment tab.
A list of agreements with the merchants will be displayed to you with whom you had transacted earlier.
From the list, select on ‘Strava’ the one which you desire to cancel.
Select the ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ option to confirm the cancellation of Strava payments.
Finally, click on the ‘Done button on the page of verification to finish the process of cancellation.
📞 Call Now: