Want to cancel Chime’s subscription? How to cancel a transfer Chime subscription? You have made the right decision by halting at the right platform. Through this article we shall aim to guide you on the methods Chime cancel payment subscriptions, Chime cancels pending transactions, and thereby ask you to read this page till the end.
How to cancel Chime account subscription on iPhone or iPad
Go to the Settings application on the iPhone device.
Next, click on the ‘Profile’ name.
In the next step, select the tab on ‘Subscriptions’. In case you do not see this option automatically, then click on the iTunes & Appstore tab.
Now, hit on ‘Apple ID’.
Then View Apple ID and further sign in to the account.
Scroll below to the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
Next, click on Chime, the subscription that you wish to cancel.
Finally, hit the ‘Cancel’ option and it is done.
How to cancel Chime Subscription on Android
The steps to cancel a Chime transfer subscription on the Android device are as follows:
First, open Google Play Store on your Android device and make sure that you are signed in with the correct Google account.
Hit on the ‘Menu’ tab and navigate to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
Next, select ‘Chime: The Mobile Banking’ app, the one subscription that you are looking to cancel.
In the next step, click the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
Finally, finish the process as it is directed.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on Chime Mobile Banking on a Mac computer
Here is what you need to do on Mac for Chime cancel transfer subscription:
- Initiate Mac App Store
- In the next step, click on ‘Account Name’ which is below the sidebar.
- Next, tap on the ‘View Information’ tab which is located on the upper side of the screen. You may also need to Sign in if required.
- Now, scroll below to the following page, until you locate the tab on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Then, hit the button on ‘Manage’.
- At last, tap on the ‘Edit’ option which is near the Chime subscription app, and then click the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and it is done.
How to cancel bank transfer Chime on PayPal
The steps to cancel a Chime transfer subscription via PayPal are as follows:
- Firstly, visit www.paypal.com, then log in to the Pay Pal account.
- Next, tap on the ‘Settings’ tab which is near the option on logout.
- Click on the ‘Payments’ option from the given menu.
- In the next step, hit the tab on ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ under the section of the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- A menu of agreements with the merchants that you had transacted earlier. Next, tap the option on the ‘Chime: Mobile Banking’ subscription to cancel.
- The page on confirmation will appear on the screen. Then, click the tab on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ so as to confirm that you wish to stop the paying of payments to your Chime subscription.
- Lastly, click the ‘Done’ button on the verification screen to finish the cancellation process successfully.
How to cancel your Chime card on the website
Following are the steps on how to cancel a Chime transfer through the website:
- To begin with, visit the Chime official website.
- Now, enter the Username and Password to log in to the account.
- Next, under the Menu tab, locate anyone of these options: ‘Subscription’, ‘Billing’, ‘Manage account’, ‘Settings’, and ‘Payment’.
- Finally, hit the given link and thoroughly follow the prompted steps to cancel the subscription.
For any further query like ‘How to cancel a pending transaction on Chime’ then you can reach the customer service team for any help on Chime cancel transaction and so on.