The Economist is a newspaper service that gets released weekly both in digital and printed form. It aims at dealing with subjects related to current affairs, international business politics, and technology.
On having the subscription there might come a time where you don’t feel the need anymore and thereby want to cancel The Economist.
So whatever the reason may be, this page will let you out with the different methods for canceling the subscription.
How to cancel a subscription to The Economist Manually
According to The Economist’s policy on cancellation states the members can cancel the account on subscription anytime whenever the need arises. It will prorate the refund unless there is any violation of terms.
The Economist proposes four methods to cancel the subscription:
- Over Phone
- Through Chat
- By an Email
- By mail
Let us look in detail at the methods below.
How do I cancel my subscription to The Economist over the Phone
Before you dial The Economist service, make sure to keep the details ready that are related to the subscription account such as the Customer Reference Number (CRN), etc.
The steps to cancel a subscription over the phone are:
Dial The Economist customer support phone number at +1 800 456 6086.
Talk to the representative about canceling the subscription.
Next, perform the instructions provided by the rep.
Deliver the required information.
Also, ask the rep to forward you the email of verification on cancellation.
On weekdays the customer team is available from 8:30 a.m to 10 p.m.
On Saturdays, 10 a.m to 7 p.m
How to cancel The Economist subscription through Chat
The steps involved in canceling The Economist through Live Chat are as follows:
- At first, open The Economist and move into the ‘Help and Support window.
- In the next step, sign in to the account.
- Hit the icon on ‘Live Chat’ which is at the bottom of the right corner.
- Type a text stating the wish to cancel the subscription.
- Further, follow the prompted instructions given by the representative.
How to cancel my subscription to The Economist through an Email
Here are the points to follow on The Economist cancel subscription via Email:
- Firstly, compose a cancellation email.
- Forward it to The Economist customer service email address at email@example.com
- Provide all the essential information regarding the subscription account.
- Lastly, ensure to ask on sending a confirmation email on subscription cancellation.
How to cancel a subscription to The Economist by sending a Mail
Although the company does not encourage contact by mail, yet if you want to choose this method then one can follow the stated steps to cancel:
- Firstly, write a letter about canceling The Economist subscription.
- Then send the letter to the mentioned address:
The Economist Subscription Center P.O Box-46978 St Louis, MO 63146-6978 the USA
That’s all on The Economist cancel your subscription, we hope that you find it beneficial.