WeWork is one of the firms which aims to deal with retail real estate through building virtual, designing, and building shared working areas and physical offices for professionals and business purposes.
If you feel like WeWork does not fit you further, then this blog might help you WeWork cancel your membership in just a few steps.
WeWork how to cancel membership by Own
According to the WeWork cancellation policy, its terms and conditions enable its members to cancel the subscription account immediately once the firm receives the request for cancellation.
WeWork does not offer any prorated refunds to its users but they can wield the service and features till the billing period of the subscription ends.
The methods to cancel WeWork membership UK are:
- Via an Email
- Over the Phone by contacting WeWork’s customer support team
- Through Online
We shall now look into the methods in detail below.
How to cancel membership WeWork through an Email
Here are the steps to cancel the subscription on WeWork through Email:
1. Compose an email making request to cancel a subscription on WeWork.
2. Then forward the written mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Further also specify the reason for the cancellation of the subscription.
4. At last, make sure to ask about getting a confirmation email for verification on cancellation.
How to cancel WeWork membership over the Phone
For canceling the subscription over the phone, you must follow the steps below:
- Dial the WeWork customer service team at 855-593-9675.
- Talk to the rep that you desire to cancel the membership, and also state the reason for the cancellation of the membership (if asked).
- Finally, ask the WeWork team to send a confirmation email on verification of the cancellation.
How to cancel WeWork membership Online
Users can cancel the WeWork online both via the website or in the mobile app depending on the device they use.
In order to cancel WeWork online you must follow the steps below:
- First, visit the website on WeWork through the web browser on your device.
- In the next step, log in to the WeWork account by entering the relevant details.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Menu’ button and go to the section on ‘Billing Subscription’.
- Click on the ‘Manage’ option.
- Further, choose the preferred option and perform the instructed steps on the screen to complete the process of canceling the subscription.
I hope, this information will assist you throughout the procedure for WeWork membership cancellation.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
📞 Call Now: