If you are looking to cancel subscriptions to Xbox Live, then you have just arrived at the right platform. In this article, we shall guide you on the method of ‘How to cancel Xbox Live Gold subscription’, ‘Cancel Xbox Live subscription refund’, and so on.
Before heading toward the canceled Xbox Live monthly subscription let us first look at what is Xbox Live.
Xbox Live is the most well-known multiple players gaming service in the world which currently comprises 64M monthly subscribers.
How to cancel an Xbox Live subscription
There are several methods that the users can wield for Xbox Live subscription cancellation. You will come across four different means which will include both online and offline modes.
How to cancel Xbox Live subscription online
For Xbox Live cancel the subscription online on its website, the steps one needs to follow are:
Firstly go to the website of Xbox Live at https://support.xbox.com/en-us on your device to cancel your Xbox Live subscription on PC.
Next, enter the Xbox Live account by using the relevant credentials of Microsoft in order to log in to the account.
Now, tap the section on ‘My Account which is at bottom of the displayed page.
In the next step, Click on the “My Account” button at the bottom of the page.
Further, locate the tab on ‘Xbox Live’ to make the desired changes.
Then, choose the ‘Cancel Auto Payment’ option.
Once you finish the stated steps, the subscription will be canceled successfully when the prepaid period ends.
How to cancel your Xbox Live subscription over the Phone
One can go for this method in order to cancel the subscription instantly.
To cancel an Xbox Live subscription over the phone, here are the steps you require to perform:
- At first, you must dial to cancel the Xbox Live subscription phone number at (800) 469-9269.
- Talk to the customer service representative about canceling your Xbox Live subscription.
- Provide the required information (if asked).
- Ask about the confirmation email or any refund if eligible.
How to cancel Xbox Live subscription 360 console
For Xbox Live subscription cancellation the points are:
- Initiate the Xbox console
- Select ‘Accounts’ under the menu on settings.
- Hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- In the next step, choose the subscription that you are looking to cancel and then tap on the ‘A’ button.
- Now, under the section of ‘Payment and Billing’, click the ‘Cancel Subscription option.
- Further, follow the prompted instructions in order to complete the process.
How to cancel a recurring Xbox Live subscription auto-renewal
Once you cancel your Xbox Live gold subscription, in order to stop its auto-renewal the steps are:
First, sign in to the Xbox account by using the details of the Microsoft account.
Now, search for the particular service that is to be prevented to get renewed automatically.
Then, hit the ‘Turn off auto-renew option.
Finally, select the button on ‘Confirm’ and it is done.
Thus, by now we hope that you have attained the idea on ‘How do you cancel your Xbox Live subscription’ and find this article helpful.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
📞 Call Now: