Have a Zwift subscription? Want to cancel it? You just arrived at the right place.
Swift combines the pleasure of video games along with the power of serious training, ultimately enabling its members to attain fitness goals.
In case you no longer desire to wield this subscription then here are the methods by which you can easily terminate the subscription depending on the device used by the members.
How to cancel Zwift on iPhone or iPad device
The steps for canceling Zwift membership on iPad or iPhone devices are as follows:
i. In the iPhone device, go to the ‘Settings’ app and there click on the ‘Profile Name’ account.
ii. Next, select on ‘Subscriptions’ section. If you do not see this option, click on iTunes & App Store.
iii. Now click on Apple ID. Then ‘View ID’ and sign in to the account and further scroll the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
iv. In the next step, click on the Zwift subscription the one that you are looking to cancel.
v. Then, select on ‘Cancel’ option, and it is done.
How to cancel a Zwift subscription on Android
Here is the process on Zwift to cancel a subscription on the Android device:
i. Firstly, launch Google Play Store. In case you possess multiple accounts on Google, make sure you are signed in to the right account.
ii. Now, select on ‘Menu’ tab and further navigate to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
iii. Next, choose ‘Zwift’ as the membership that you are looking to cancel.
iv. On next, click the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
v. Then simply follow up the instructions as instructed to complete the procedure.
How do you cancel Zwift membership on Mac Computer?
For Zwift membership cancellation on Mac, you need to follow the below-stated steps:
- To start with, first, initiate ‘Mac App Store.
- In the next step, click on the user name which is below the sidebar.
- Tap the tab on ‘View Information’ and sign in if it is needed.
- Further, scroll to the next screen, until you locate the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Then, hit the ‘Manage’ button.
- In the next step, select ‘Edit’ which is near the ‘Zwift’ app.
- At last, click the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to finish the process.
How do I cancel my Zwift subscription on PayPal?
Following are the steps on Zwift cancel membership on PayPal:
- In the first step, go to the website at www.paypal.com.
- Then, log in to the account on Pay Pal.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ tab, near the logout option.
- Hit on the ‘Payments’ tab.
- Click the section on ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ which is under the dashboard of ‘Automatic Payments’.
- Now, from the list provided to you, select ‘Zwift’, the subscription that you desire to cancel.
- The screen will display the confirmation window.
- In the next step, select on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ button, to confirm that you wish to stop paying the subscription fee to Zwift.
- Finally, tap the button on ‘Done’ on the verification screen so as to finish the process.
How to cancel Zwift membership via the website
The steps on Zwift to cancel the subscription through the website have been discussed below:
- Firstly go to the Zwift official website from the preferred web browser.
- Next, enter the username and password to log in to the account.
- Now, under the ‘Menu’ tab, locate the ‘Billing Subscription’ section.
- Tap on ‘Manage’.
- Select the desired option to cancel.
- Then, hit on the link and follow the instructions prompted on your screen to cancel the subscription.
Therefore, that’s all on canceling the Zwift subscription account, and once you cancel the account, the subscription will get end once the current billing cycle ends at the same time all the progress will remain saved.
If you face any further issues, get in touch with the Zwift customer service team to cancel the subscription without any difficulty.