Are you confused and looking for solutions on how to cancel App Store subscriptions that have been obtained through the App Store? Well, we have got an answer for you.
Various apps, music, and TV services provide free trials via the App Store which gets renewed automatically to the paid subscription account once the trial period is over.
So to cancel the subscription or to preclude any App Store subscription from getting renewed after the trial period, you can go through this page, as this blog mainly aims to bring into the idea of App Store subscription cancellation.
Methods: How to cancel a subscription on the App Store
- On iOS
- Through Mac
- Through Apple TV
Now let’s look into these methods one by one in detail.
How to cancel a Subscription in the App Store on iOS
Here is on the App Store subscription how to cancel on iOS:
- To begin with, go to the ‘Settings’ app on the iPhone or iPad device.
- Click on the Apple ID icon which is located at the top side of the displayed page.
- Select on ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Now, choose the subscription from the list that is required to be canceled.
- Finally hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button which is at the bottom of the page and the procedure for canceling the subscription App Store is done.
How to cancel Subscription App Store through Mac
Follow the steps below to cancel Mac App Store subscription:
- Firstly, launch the App Store on the Mac device.
- Click on the profile name to open the account and get information on the purchases made earlier, which is to the left bottom corner of the screen.
- Next, tap ‘View Information’ which is at the right top of the page. If needed, type in the Apple ID login details.
- Now, scroll below, locate the section of ‘Manage’ and the Subscriptions list, then hit the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Then under the ‘Active’ tab, click on ‘Edit’ which is near the subscription that is desired to be cancelled.
- At last, select the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to finish the process.
How do you cancel a Subscriptions on Apple TV
To cancel an App Store subscription follow the stated steps:
- At first, move to the ‘Settings’ app on the Apple TV.
- Click on the ‘Users & Accounts’ section.
- Choose the user on which it is needed to manage the subscriptions.
- Next, scroll below and tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ section. If needed, type in the ’Apple ID’ details to log into the account.
- Select the subscription that one needs to cancel.
- Then hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- At last, tap on the ‘Confirm’ option to cancel.
That’s all on how to cancel an App Store subscription. Users can go with any of these above-mentioned methods that is preferable and can attain App Store cancel App subscriptions.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198