Indeed is the platform for online job-seekers. Although it’s free to use, yet if you are looking for employment, then the employers must attain the Indeed paid subscription for posting hiring ads and searching the prospective employees.
But in case you are not satisfied with the service and finding a way how to cancel your Indeed account, then we shall provide guidance for you to go through the closing and cancel your Indeed subscription for employers.
How do you cancel your Indeed account Manually:
Even though there are not many methods available that a user can wield to cancel Indeed subscription on their own. But one can follow any of these methods to cancel Indeed job alerts subscription are as follows:
- Online through the website of the company
- Dialing the Indeed Client Specialist support service
Note: In case there is any outstanding balance on the subscribed account, then they will charge the next month after canceling the subscription.
How to cancel my Indeed subscription through Employer Account:
Users can close the jobs in the account of Indeed at the same time cancel Indeed employer account. The steps to cancel Indeed resume subscription are as follows:
- To begin with, first, go to the Indeed account through its official website and log in to the account.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Resumes’ section.
- Next, tap on the email that is in the top right corner.
- Select the tab on ‘Subscription Management.
- Hit on the ‘More’ option.
- Finally, click the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ so as to confirm the request to cancel the Indeed job posting subscription.
How do I cancel my Indeed subscription over the Phone:
The other alternative which can be performed for Indeed cancels subscription is reaching out to the Indeed firm over the phone.
The steps one must follow to cancel Indeed account are:-
- Firstly dial Indeed customer service phone number at +1 (800) 475-4361
- Hold for a while till the call is responded to by the Indeed agent on the other side.
- Ask the agent to cancel the account and its recurring billing.
- Provide them with the required details related to canceling the Indeed account.
- An email on confirmation will be sent to the registered email address stating that the cancellation of the subscription has been processed successfully.
Below is the available timing of the Indeed Client Success Specialist team:-
The operating hours (EST) are:-
Monday to Friday, timing 8 am to 8 pmWant To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330