Are you done with Be Naughty membership and want to discontinue the subscription? Be Naughty is one of the popular dating websites. But if one needs to cancel the membership then this blog is surely a saviour for you. Continue to look over this page till the end of this page.
How to cancel a Be Naughty Account: Methods
There are two methods by which members can easily go with the Be Naughty cancel account procedure on their own.
These methods for Be Naughty cancellation have been discussed in detail below:
- canceling via the official website
- canceling via the Email
How to cancel Be Naughty membership Online Via Website
Here it is how to cancel Be Naughty through the official website:
- Firstly, go to the website of Be Naughty at https://www.benaughty.com/.
- Enter the details such as email address, username, and password to log in to the account on Be Naughty.
- Navigate to the ‘Account Settings’ section.
- Select on the ‘Billing History’ tab.
- Next, complete the request on the Billing Cancellation process.
- Confirm the cancellation and it will be done.
- Carefully keep the cancellation documents as future records.
How to cancel Be Naughty subscription through an Email
The steps on Be Naughty cancel subscription are:
- Compose an email making request to cancel the subscription.
- Send the compose email to the customer support team of Be Naughty cancellation email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject box, type: Request For Cancelling
- Now, clearly state that, you do not wish to continue the membership and want to cancel auto renewal Be Naughty subscription account.
- Provide them with the details of the subscription account including your full name, Be Naughty cancellation code, email address and contact information.
- Once the cancellation gets processed, an email will be sent to you by the support team as a confirmation email which must be kept carefully as future reference.
Cancelling Your Be Naughty Membership Requires the Following Information
The following is a list of the requirements
- Member’s First Name
- Last Name of the registered member.
- Phone/Contact Number
- Account Number
- Date Of Birth
- Amount Of Last Charge
- The date of the last charge
- Email Address
- The Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason For Cancellation
- The last 4 Digits Of the Card
Call Now:- +1-843-419-7964