Wishing to cancel Adobe subscription? But do not have enough idea about how to cancel an adobe subscription? Don’t worry, in this article, you will get to know about the cancellation process. Adobe is a software company that offers innovative multimedia apps like Adobe Photoshop, and many other apps related to media sectors. The people who use adobe, need to create an adobe account to get the multiple benefits offered by adobe. To create the adobe account the people or user needs to offer the following information:-
- First Name
- Last Name or Family Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Postal Code
- Date of the Last Charge
- Reason for Cancellation
- Amount of the Last Charge
- Last 4 Digits of Card
1- Always choose a unique username.
2- To create a strong password make sure you are using the combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
Now, after knowing the information about the account creation process, you may wish to know about “how to cancel an adobe account”? If the answer is yes then go through the below points before going to the steps section.
1)- You can terminate or cancel the adobe account through the online and offline mode.
2)- Most of the time, the authority of the adobe will charge you cancellation fees. The value of cancellation fees depends on the reason for cancellation.
3)- If you do not wish to visit the headquarter, and hate online portals then you may try the customer service number. Through the customer service number 1 (800) 833-6687, you can easily cancel your adobe account by staying at home.
How To Cancel The Adobe Account Through The Customer Service Number 1 (800) 833-6687
- Dial the customer service number 1 (800) 833-6687. To search the number you need to visit the contact us section present on the homepage of the adobe.
- Choose the cancellation request with the language of interaction. The customer service number is available in multiple languages including the English language and many other native languages.
- When the official representative assists you, ask them to perform the cancellation process on your behalf.
- The agent will ask you to provide details about the adobe account. You need to provide a unique ID, name, email address, and many other details about the account with the reason for cancellation.
- Before the cancellation thinks twice about your decision, if you are sure then request the agent to reconfirm the information.
- The agent will delete your adobe account and he will send you confirmation mail on your registered ID. Now your adobe subscription will automatically cancel after the deletion of your adobe account.
How To Cancel Adobe Subscription Via The Official Website
The user always has a concern about how to cancel adobe subscription or how to cancel adobe membership via the official website. They think both questions need different steps but in the simple term, you can cancel the subscription and membership by following simple steps that are mentioned below:-
- Connect your device to a stable internet connection and click on the link https://www.adobe.com/go/account to visit the official website of adobe.
- To complete the sign-in process, you need to enter the adobe username and password.
- Review the input and click on the continue tab to visit the homepage of the adobe. If you use your Google or Facebook account then you may not need to complete the signup process as you may get access to the homepage directly.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the “manage plan” tab. You will be redirected to the management plan.
- Press the cancel tab, it is present under the “Plans & Products” section.
- Under the “plans details” header, you need to press the cancel tab and mention the reason for cancellation.
- If you wish to offer feedback then mention brief feedback to improve the adobe service for future terms. Now after mentioning the cancellation reason, click on the cancel my plan to confirm your selection.
- Now your adobe subscription will automatically cancel after the deletion of your adobe account. You will get a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.
Notes:- The cancellation fees directly depend on the terms and conditions of Adobe. So make sure to go through the policy before initiating the cancellation procedures. You can get the detailed information from the official website or by contacting the expert through the customer service number 1 (800) 833-6687.
Cancel Adobe Plan