Etsy is a shopping application that enables its customers to buy many of one kind products directly from the device.
But if for a moment you feel like canceling an Etsy order or subscription then you can do so but make sure to read through the Etsy cancellation policy to have an overall idea if the transactions made on it meet the desired requirements as per the policy and it will be easy for you.
In this article, we shall illustrate to the readers how to cancel an Etsy order and subscription on various devices.
How to cancel an Etsy subscription
Below are the steps on how to cancel an Etsy subscription through various devices.
i. Cancel on the iOS device:
The steps to follow are:
- Go to Settings and select the Profile Name tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab or select the tab on iTunes & Appstore, in case the ‘Subscriptions’ option doesn’t appear.
- Next, hit on Apple ID. Further, view the Apple ID tab, and by signing in scroll to the “Subscriptions” option.
- In the next step click on Etsy, the one you are looking to cancel.
- Then, hit the ‘Cancel’ button.
ii. Cancel on the Android device
Following are the steps required to perform:
- Launch Google Play Store.
- Click Menu and move to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Tap on ‘Etsy’ for the subscription you desire to review.
- Then select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and follow the directed prompts to finish.
iii. Cancel on Mac computer
To cancel Etsy on Mac, the steps are:
- Initiate Mac App Store
- Tap on ‘Account Name’ located below the sidebar.
- Select ‘View Information’ and sign in when required.
- Next, by scrolling, move to the following window and locate the ‘Subscriptions’ section then hit on the ‘Manage’ button.
- Click the ‘Edit’ option which is near to that of the Etsy app.
- Finally, click the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to complete.
iv. Cancel on PayPal
Here are the points to follow on PayPal:
- Firstly, log in to the PayPal account by visiting the website at www.paypal.com.
- Tap on ‘Settings’.
- Select the ‘Payments’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ tab under the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- Now, hit on ‘Etsy App’ to cancel. It will show you the confirmation window.
- Next, click the tab on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ to stop the payments.
- At last, click on ‘Done’ to complete the procedure.
v. Cancel via the website
Here it is on canceling Etsy via the website:
- Go to the official website of the Etsy app.
- Next, log in to the account by entering the relevant details.
- Now, under the menu section, search for any one of these alternatives: ‘Billing’, ‘Settings’, ‘Subscription’, ‘Manage Account’, or ‘Payment’.
- Further, tap on the given link, and then follow the instructions to finish the subscription on cancellation
How to cancel an order on Etsy
Here are the steps discussed below on how to cancel an Etsy order:
A. Visit the website of Etsy at Etsy.com.
B. Next, tap on the ‘Shop Manager’ tab.
C. Hit on the ‘Orders & Shipping section.
D. Now, access to the screen of ‘Cancel an order, can be achieved by two means:
- For Desktop (only): Click on the three vertical dot icons which are next to your order that you wish to cancel. Then to proceed further tap on the ‘Cancel’ option.
- For both Desktop and phone web: On order detail overlay, select ‘More’ actions and hit on Cancel.
E. Choose a cancellation reason from the options given to you. The amount due for refund will appear on the screen
F. Click on the ‘Cancel order’ tab.
Thus, once the customer completes the process on Etsy and cancels an order, the action will be implicated instantly.
General information about Etsy.com
- Address: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Official Website: https://www.etsy.com/
- Opt-Out Address:
- Follow Us: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330