Funimation with its 13,000 hours of anime list enables its users with extensive entertainment. Since you have stopped at this page, we learned that you are searching to save a bit of the cash that you pay every month as a subscription fee or aiming to beat the clock in the free trial. In both cases, you have to cancel your subscription to Funimation to avoid being further charged from the credit card.
Here, on this page, we will illustrate ‘How to cancel Funimation subscription’ in just a few steps. You must know that the method for Funimation cancel a subscription depends on the way you had subscribed for the Funimation anime streaming feature.
How to cancel a Funimation Subscription through the website
In order to cancel your Funimation subscription when you have signed it through the Funimation website, then you must follow the step mentioned below:
- Go to the Funimation website
To start with, first, go through your preferred web browser on your computer or smartphone device and visit the Funimation official website at www.funimation.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
Next, navigate to the login tab which is at the right top corner of the homepage and there you must enter your registered email address and password of the Funimation account and tap on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Select on ‘My Account’ section
Now, tap the purple circle which is at the top right corner of the displayed page, and select the section on My Account from the drop-down list.
- Hit on the ‘Subscription’ button
In the next step, hit the button on Subscription.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel’ tab
Now, tap the tab on Cancel which is next to ‘Active Status’.
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription button
Then, you will be prompted to confirm the cancellation. So to finalize your cancellation select the button on cancel subscription and thereby complete the steps of cancellation.
How to cancel my Funimation Subscription on the iOS app
For Funimation, the subscription cancels through the iOS application when signed for the service with this app you require to perform through iTunes on the iPhone device.
The steps are pointed below:
- Go to ‘Settings’
At first, go to the Settings app on the home screen and click to open.
- Hit on the ‘Apple ID’
Next, hit the Apple ID which is at the top side of the displayed page to get a view of it (Take note you may require to Sign In to the Apple ID account).
- Tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab
Then, tap the tab on Subscriptions to move further.
- Choose ‘Funimation App’
Now, choose on Funimation App under the Active status in order to make changes to the subscription.
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription button
Lastly, select the button on Cancel Subscription so to complete the cancellation procedure.
How to cancel Funimation Subscription in App on Android
In order to cancel your Funimation Now subscription when signed up via an Android app, you are required to launch the app on Funimation on the Android device.
The steps you need to perform are as follows:
- Log In to the Funimation account:
Firstly, you must get logged in to the account on Funimation on the app on your Android device.
- Click on the hamburger icon and tap on the ‘Settings’ button
Now, you must click the hamburger icon and there you must tap the Settings button.
- Tap on the ‘Your Plan’ section
Next, tap the section on Your Plan which will direct you to the ‘Subscriptions’ page.
- Choose ‘Funimation’ and select on ‘Cancel Subscription option
Then, you must choose Funimation and then select the option on Cancel subscription.
- Select the reason for cancellation and ‘Confirm’
To complete the cancellation you may need to select the cancellation reason and hit the Confirm button to cancel.
How to cancel Funimate Pro Subscription on Apple TV
To cancel my Funimation subscription when signed via the Apple TV app, then you have to access the Apple TV device and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch ‘Settings’ in the Apple TV app
To begin, just launch the Settings application from the Apple TV app home screen.
- Select on ‘Account’ section
To proceed, select the section on Accounts
- Click on the ‘Manage Submissions’ tab
Next, click the tab on Manage Subscriptions.
- Enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ of the Apple ID
Then, enter the User ID and password of the Apple ID account to make changes to your subscription.
- Select on ‘Funimation’ button
Now, select the button on Funimation and ‘Turn Off’ the automatic renewal option.
- Hit on the ‘Confirm Cancel’ tab
At last, hit the tab on Confirm cancel to complete the process of cancellation of the subscription.
How to cancel the subscription to Funimation Amazon App
The steps on Funimation now cancel the subscription when signed with Amazon In-App are as follows:
- Visit https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions on your device through the preferred web browser.
- Enter the ‘Login’ credentials of the Amazon account that you had used to sign up with Funimation.
- Select the ‘Your Subscriptions’ section.
- Hit the ‘Actions’ option which lies next to the renewal date of Funimation.
- Choose the ‘Turn Off auto-renewal button.
- Then, click on the ‘Confirm’ tab to cancel.
How to cancel the subscription to Funimation on Xbox One
For canceling your subscription on Funimation when you have signed with Microsoft Wallet on Xbox One, you need to follow the steps that have been stated below:
- Firstly, from your desired web browser go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/.
- Next, log in to the account on Microsoft that you have used to sign for the Funimation service.
- Then, move to the ‘Services & Subscriptions’ section.
- Now, from that section click on ‘Manage’ which is next to the Funimation option.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Confirm Cancellation button to complete the process.
Thus, we hope that by now you have learned ‘Can you cancel your Funimation subscription’ if ‘Yes’ then how to do so. Further, if you have signed through Roku Channel, https://my.roku.com/account in order to cancel the Funimation service.
Once the cancellation of your Funimation subscription is completed successfully you won’t get charged $7.99/month for using their service. But you will not be able to access the ad-free video content like before. Still, if you feel like the Funimation cancel subscription not working then feel free to contact the Funimation support team service to assist help on the cancellation of the subscription.Want To Cancel Or Refund
Call Now: +1-803-639-8556