Funimation with its 13,000 hours of its anime list enables its users with extensive entertainment. Since you have stopped at this page, we learnt that you are searching to save a bit of your cash that you pay every month as a subscription fee or aiming to beat the clock in the free trial. In both the cases, you have to cancel subscription Funimation to avoid being further charged from the credit card.
Here, in this page we will illustrate ‘How to cancel Funimation subscription’ in just a few steps. You must know that the method on Funimation cancel subscription depends on the way you had subscribed for the Funimation anime streaming feature.
How to cancel a Funimation Subscription through the website
In order to cancel Funimation subscription when you have signed it through the Funimation website, then you must follow the step mentioned below:
- Go to Funimation website
To start with, first go through your preferred web browser on your computer or smartphone device and visit the Funimation official website at www.funimation.com
- Click on ‘Log In’ tab
Next, navigate to the log in tab which is at the right top corner of the homepage and there you must enter your registered email address and password of the Funimation account and tap on ‘Sign In’ button.
- Select on ‘My Account’ section
Now, tap the purple circle which is at the top right corner of the displayed page and select the section on My Account from the drop down list.
- Hit on ‘Subscription’ button
In the next step, hit the button on Subscription.
- Tap on ‘Cancel’ tab
Now, tap the tab on Cancel which is next to ‘Active Status’.
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button
Then, you will be prompted to confirm the cancellation. So to finalize your cancellation select the button on cancel subscription and thereby complete the steps of cancellation.
How to cancel my Funimation Subscription on the iOS app
For Funimation subscription cancel through iOS application when signed for the service with this app you require to perform through the iTunes in the iPhone device.
The steps are pointed below:
- Go to ‘Settings’
At first, go to the Settings app on the home screen and click to open.
- Hit on the ‘Apple ID’
Next, hit the Apple ID which is at the top side of the displayed page to get a view of it (Take note you may require to Sign In to the Apple ID account).
- Tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab
Then, tap the tab on Subscriptions to move further.
- Choose ‘Funimation App’
Now, choose on Funimation App under the Active status in order to make changes in the subscription.
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription button
Lastly, select the button on Cancel Subscription so to complete the cancellation procedure.
How to cancel Funimation Subscription in App in Android
In order to cancel Funimation Now subscription when signed up via an Android app, you are required to launch the app on Funimation on the Android device.
The steps you need to perform are as follows:
- Log In to the Funimation account:
Firstly, you must get logged in to the account on Funimation on the app on your Android device.
- Click on the hamburger icon and tap on the ‘Settings’ button
Now, you must click the hamburger icon and there you must tap the Settings button.
- Tap on ‘Your Plan’ section
Next, tap the section on Your Plan which will direct you to the ‘Subscriptions’ page.
- Choose ‘Funimation’ and select on ‘Cancel Subscription option
Then, you must choose Funimation and then select the option on Cancel subscription.
- Select the reason for cancellation and ‘Confirm’
To complete the cancellation you may need to select the cancellation reason and hit the Confirm button to cancel.
How to cancel Funimate Pro Subscription on Apple TV
To cancel my Funimation subscription when signed via the Apple TV app, then you have to access the Apple TV device and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch ‘Settings’ in the Apple TV app
To begin, just launch the Settings application from the Apple TV app home screen.
- Select on ‘Account’ section
To proceed, select the section on Accounts
- Click on ‘Manage Submissions’ tab
Next, click the tab on Manage Subscriptions.
- Enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ of the Apple ID
Then, enter the User ID and password of the Apple ID account to make changes in your subscription.
- Select on ‘Funimation’ button
Now, select the button on Funimation and ‘Turn Off’ the automatic renewal option.
- Hit on ‘Confirm Cancel’ tab
At last, hit the tab on Confirm cancel to complete the process of cancellation of the subscription.
How to cancel subscription Funimation Amazon App
The steps on Funimation now cancel subscription when signed with Amazon In-App are as follows:
- Visit at https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions on your device through the preferred web browser.
- Enter the ‘Login’ credentials of the Amazon account which you had used to sign up with Funimation.
- Select on the ‘Your Subscriptions’ section.
- Hit the ‘Actions’ option which lies next to the renewal date of Funimation.
- Choose the ‘Turn Off auto-renewal button.
- Then, click on the ‘Confirm’ tab to cancel.
How to cancel the subscription on Funimation on Xbox One
For cancelling subscription on Funimation when you have signed with Microsoft Wallet in Xbox One, you need to follow the steps that has been stated below:
- Firstly, from your desired web browser go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/.
- Next, log in to the account on Microsoft which you have used to sign for the Funimation service.
- Then, move to the ‘Services & Subscriptions’ section.
- Now, from that section click on ‘Manage’ which is next to the Funimation option.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Confirm Cancellation’ button to complete the process.
Thus, we hope that by now you have learnt on ‘Can you cancel Funimation subscription’ if ‘Yes’ then how to do so. Further if you have signed through Roku Channel, https://my.roku.com/account in order to cancel the Funimation service.
Once the cancellation on Funimation subscription is completed successfully you won’t get charged $7.99/month in using their service. But you will not be able to access the ad-free video contents like before. Still if you feel like the Funimation cancel subscription not working then feel free to contact the Funimation support team service to assist help on cancellation of the subscription.