Pandora is one of the music streaming platforms which is administered by Sirius XM Satellite Radio and it is powered by Music Genome Project. With the subscription to Pandora, you will get the service of automated recommendation of music by playing the songs with their related musical aspects.
But if you possess the subscription and now wish to cancel it as you don’t want it anymore, then you can surely go for it.
Read this article till the end to learn ‘How to cancel Pandora Subscription’ on your device through the different methods discussed below.
How To Cancel My Pandora Subscription
You must know that simply removing or deleting the app from the device won’t cancel the subscription of Pandora and to stop future payments you must go through the steps that we have stated below.
Also, take note: Pandora won’t be able to cancel subscriptions that have been purchased from other carriers or vendors. So to cancel the subscriptions you must close the Pandora account through Pandora’s website, through the app, Google Play, Amazon, etc.
How do I cancel my Pandora Subscription Online?
Pandora lets you cancel Pandora’s subscription online via its website. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Log in to the Pandora account
At first, you must go to the Pandora website at www.pandora.com to cancel your subscription and then Log In to the Pandora account with the required credentials.
- Go to the Settings section
Now, from the email section, move to the settings option.
- Navigate to the ‘Delete Account’ tab
Next, navigate to the bottom of the ‘Profile Settings and click the tab on ‘Delete Account.
- Choose ‘Yes’ to verify the cancellation
In the next steps, choose ‘Yes’ on the prompted question of ‘Are you sure’ in order to verify the cancellation.
If you face any issues feel free to contact the Pandora support service team for any help.
How to cancel my subscription to Pandora over the Phone
In order to cancel your subscription to Pandora, you can also go for the Phone Method. The steps you must follow are:
- Dial to Pandora customer service phone number
Firstly, call Pandora to cancel your subscription at 510-51-4100.
- Provide the rep with the required details
Then, provide the rep with the information that is required for the cancellation.
- Talk for the refund
Next, you can talk about the refund to the rep if there is any.
- Ask about ‘Confirmation
Lastly, ask about the confirmation of the cancellation.
How to perform Pandora Premium subscription cancel over Paypal
It is that if you had bought the subscription via a Paypal account, then you need to cancel the subscription through the account. It enables to cancellation of the billing agreement and ends recurring payments for the merchant. The account will be still there but you won’t get charged for that subscription.
The steps are:
- Go to the account on PayPal and log in to it.
- Hit on the ‘Profile’ section which is at the top of the displayed page.
- Click on the ‘My Money’ tab
- Select on ‘My Pre-approved payments’ option
- Tap on the ‘Update’ button
- Next, choose the merchant of the one whose agreement of payment you wish to cancel.
- Lastly, click on the Cancel option and hold for a while for your request to proceed.
How to cancel a Pandora subscription on iPhone
In order to cancel your Pandora subscription on your iPhone the steps you need to perform are:
- Firstly, navigate to the ‘Settings’ profile on the iPhone.
- Move to the ‘Apple ID’
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Then locate ‘Pandora’.
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Hit on the ‘Done’ tab.
You can even go to the Apple website to contact its support team.
How to cancel my subscription to Pandora through Google Play billing
For Google Play to cancel Pandora’s subscription you need to cancel the subscription there itself. The steps you must follow are:
- Firstly, go to the ‘Google Play icon.
- Click on ‘My Subscription’ from the menu button.
- Look for ‘Pandora’ under the Subscriptions section
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Lastly, you must follow the instructions prompted in order to confirm your cancellation.
If required, you may contact to Google Play Support team to cancel Pandora’s subscription for any issues.
How to cancel my Pandora Subscription via Amazon
Pandora does not have access to the Amazon billing system, so you have to cancel the subscription all by yourself. Use the same device to cancel, the one you have used for the subscription.
If purchased through Kindle, then follow the steps below:
- Go to the Apps through the home screen on the device.
- Choose the ‘Store’ section.
- Click on ‘My Subscriptions’ from the store section.
- Select ‘Pandora’.
- Then ‘Turn Off’ auto-renewal to cancel the subscription.
In order to cancel a Pandora subscription from Amazon through an Android device, you must perform the below-mentioned steps:
- To start with, open Amazon Appstore
- Hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab from the Appstore section.
- Click on ‘Pandora’ subscription.
- Lastly, Turn Off the auto-renewal option.
For any help, contact the Amazon support service team to get through the cancellation process.