No longer aspires to continue the subscription here is a complete guide for you.
Jobulator, before known to be Aesop, is the application that enables access to the Frontline Education Absence Management. This app is mainly designed for teachers and substitutes. It furnishes notifications on the job for the ongoing. Users do not require to worry and check websites in order to get access to the jobs. Real-time messages on the jobs that are available will be obtained by the users. It is available both on iOS and Android devices including Kindle devices.
Jobulator’s monthly subscription fee is $5.99. Its yearly fee of subscription is $49.99 only. A 14-day free trial is offered which you can access before you purchase the plan.
But in case, you do not prefer to use the application anymore, then you will be able to cancel the subscription easily by simply performing the methods stated below.
Listed are some of the information you may need during the cancellation of the subscription account.
- Full name of the subscriber
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Username of the account
- Address of billing
- State/ Region/ Province
- Postal Code/ ZIP
- Cancellation reason
- Last four numbers of the card
- Amount last charge
- Date of charge
How do I cancel Jobulator through Web Form
The steps to follow are:
Firstly, go to the website at https://jobulator help.frontlineeducation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new on your device.
In the next step, enter the required box including the details of your account.
Next, make a request to the representative to cancel the subscription.
Now, ensure that you were given a confirmation email or number on your subscription cancellation.
Then, finally, retain the confirmation details provided to you for the records.
How to cancel a Jobulator subscription on an iOS device
Here are the steps that you must follow:
- In the first step, go to ‘Settings’ on your device and click on the name.
- Next, click on the ‘Subscriptions’ section. (You may not see the section automatically. In this case, click on the iTunes & Appstore tab).
- In the next step, hit on ‘Apple ID’. View it and sign in with the required credentials and further scroll below to the button of ‘Subscriptions’.
- Then, hit on ‘Jobulator’ the subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Lastly, select on ‘Cancel’ button.
How to cancel Jobulator on an Android device
Following are the steps that you need to perform:
- First, you need to open Google Play Store. Make sure you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Next, navigate to the ‘Menu’ section and click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Now, select on ‘Jobulator’ option, the one you desire to cancel.
- Finally, hit the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and complete the process as it is directed.
How do I cancel my Jobulator subscription on a Mac device
In order to cancel the subscription of Jobulator on Mac, the steps to perform are:
- Go to Mac App Store.
- Tap on the ‘Name’ which is situated below your sidebar.
- Select the tab on ‘View Information’ and sign in to the account, in case you are asked to do it.
- Now, scroll below and locate the tab on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Then hit on the ‘Manage’ button.
- At last, tap on ‘Edit’ which is near the app of Jobulator, and further click the ‘Cancel Subscription option.
How to cancel Jobulator on PayPal
For Jobulator cancel follow the steps stated below:
Firstly, go to www.paypal.com and then log in to the PayPal account.
Hit on ‘Settings’ located near the logout tab.
Click on the ‘Payments’ section.
Hit on the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ which is under the dashboard of Automatic Payments.
Select the ‘Jobulator’ subscription in order to cancel.
A page of confirmation will be displayed on your screen. Tap the tab on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ to confirm the cancellation of paying the subscription fee to Jobulator.
Then, hit the ‘Done’ button on the verification screen so as to complete the subscription cancellation process.
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330