Wondering about ESPN Plus canceling the annual subscription then by reading this you have just chosen the right platform. On this page, we shall guide you on ‘How to cancel an ESPN Plus subscription’ in a very simple and easy manner to achieve it as fast as possible.
Note: You must know that ESPN+ won’t extend any sort of credits or refunds on partially employed billing terms.
We shall now look at the methods for ESPN Plus cancel membership in detail below:
How to cancel ESPN Plus Online via website
Users who have directly signed up on ESPN+ through its website or have an ESPN+ login account can simply use this method.
The steps to cancel ESPN Plus are:
Visit the ESPN+ website and then move towards the page of login and then enter the login credentials with the ESPN+ details to reach your account.
Next, choose the ‘Profile’ tab which is at the right top corner of your ESPN+ screen.
In the next step, click on ‘ESPN+ Subscription’, through the menu list on the left side, and select to confirm in order to ‘Manage’ the subscription.
The details of your Subscription will be displayed on your screen. From the provided menu, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
Then hit on the ‘Finish’ option, which will finally cancel your ESPN+ subscription.
Lastly, a confirmation email will be sent to you on your successful cancellation. Make sure to retain it carefully.
How to cancel ESPN Plus subscription on Google Play Store
In case you have signed up via the Android device or have downloaded and made a subscription on ESPN+ by Google Play Store, then here are the steps required in order to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription:
- Firstly, go to your Google Play Store application on the Android device.
- In the next step, locate the three horizontal line menu, situated on the left upper corner of the screen, and tap to select it.
- Next, hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- The list of your ongoing subscriptions will be displayed. From there, click on ‘ESPN+’, the subscription you wish to cancel.
- At last, hit on ‘Cancel Subscription’ so as to stop the payments and cancel the subscription successfully.
How do I cancel my ESPN Plus subscription on an iOS or Apple device
Users who have signed up via Apple on the iOS device will be able to cancel their ESPN+ subscription by simply following the below-stated steps.
Here it is on ESPN Plus subscription cancel:
- At first, go to the ‘Settings’ application on the iOS/ Apple device.
- Next, click on the ‘Name’ icon, which is at the top, in order to reach the settings of your Apple ID. Here you may require to sign in to the Apple ID account.
- Select the ‘Subscriptions’ tab, from the provided menu.
- Now, the list of your subscriptions from Apple will be displayed on your screen. Choose the ‘ESPN+’ subscription, that you desire to cancel to proceed further.
- Finally, hit on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel my ESPN Plus membership on a Roku device
For the ones who have signed up through Roku can perform the steps that are needed to cancel the ESPN+ Plus subscription has been mentioned here:
- Visit the login page of Roku and then enter the login credentials with the appropriate details. You can even manage the subscriptions directly from the Roku streaming device on the TV.
- Next, from the provided menu list, click on the ‘Manage Your Subscriptions’ section.
- Now, view the subscription and its terms in order to locate ‘ESPN+’. Once you find it, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ option which is next to your app.
- Then make confirmation that you wish to cancel the ESPN+ subscription.
That’s all on how to perform ESPN Plus cancel the subscription. Hope you find it helpful.