Smule is one of the American Karaoke music platform apps. Using the app is fun and enjoyable as it has been designed to sing songs with artists and connect to friends all over the world. Yet it seems that the karaoke application becomes too expensive.
So if you wonder about how to cancel the subscription to Smule or the free trial then this platform will help you to do so. Read the article below to learn about the cancellation.
How To Cancel Smule Subscription
In order to cancel your Smule membership, you need to wield the platform from which you had bought the subscription.
Here we have discussed the various channels through which you will be able to cancel your Subscription:
- Via the website
- On iOS device
- On Google Play
We shall now look at these methods in detail.
1. How To Cancel Smule VIP Subscription On Website
Users can easily cancel their subscription through their official website. Follow the steps below on Smule on how to cancel a subscription via the website:
Firstly, visit the official website of Smule on your PC, mobile, or laptop.
Next, log in to the account of Smule with the required credentials.
In the next step, select on ‘Profile’ icon which is at the right upper corner of the displayed page.
Click on the ‘Account’ section from the menu list.
Now hit on the ‘Cancel’ button which is next to the subscription tab.
Finally, tap the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ in order to confirm the cancellation.
2. How To Cancel Smule Subscription On iPhone Device
If a subscription on Smule was made by an iOS device then here are the steps on how to cancel a Smule subscription Apple device:
- At first, navigate to the iTunes settings app.
- Select on ‘Apple ID’ which is at top of your displayed screen.
- Click on ‘View Apple ID’ (here you may require to Sign in to the account).
- Next, scroll below and hit on ‘Subscriptions’.
- In the next step, select ‘Smule’, the subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
3. How to cancel your Smule subscription on Google Play
Here are the steps to follow in order to cancel your Smule subscription Android device:
- In the first step, go to Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the next step, make sure that you have already signed in to your valid Google Account.
- Next, select ‘My Subscriptions’ which is to the left of the page.
- Now, tap on the ‘Smule’ tab, the subscription that you desire to cancel.
- Then, click on the ‘Manage’ section.
- Hit the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and complete the process of your membership cancellation.
Hence, if you thoroughly follow the above-mentioned methods on how to cancel Smule’s free trial or paid subscription then the process will be completed in a simple and easy manner.
Also, note that you can continue to access all of its VIP features till your billing cycle ends, and once the period ends the subscription will not get renewed anymore.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330