Lucidchart is a company that aims to deliver crucial visual production assisting in understanding and in sharing information, ideas, and strategies with simplicity. By wielding the cloud-based solution it enables users to learn to work visually and cooperate in real-time during the hour of building mockups, flowcharts, UML diagrams, etc.
But if you do not feel the need for this subscription and want to save the money made on the subscription then the solution to this is to cancel it.
In this blog, we illustrated the ultimate methods on ‘How to cancel Lucidchart trial subscription as preferred.
How to cancel the subscription to Lucidchart on iPhone/ iPad device
Following are the steps on Lucidchart to cancel a subscription on an iOS device:
Open the ‘Settings’ app on the phone.
Click and open the ‘Apple ID’ account with the name of the user.
Now hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab in the profile section.
Then, go through the provided list to locate the ‘Lucidchart’ subscription in order to review.
Next, tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’ below the displayed window.
Finally, confirm the cancellation of the subscription to complete the process.
The other method is to cancel a subscription on Lucidchart from Apple App Store are:
- At first, tap on App Store on the iOS device.
- Next, hit on ‘Profile Account’.
- Now, under the account section, click the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- In the next step, choose ‘Lucidchart’, the one to cancel.
- At last, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription option.
How do I cancel my Lucid Lucidchart subscription on Android
To cancel Lucidchart on Android, the steps are:
- Go to PlayStore on the phone.
- Next, select ‘Hamburger menu’ near the search tab to the left of the window.
- Now select on ‘Subscriptions’ tab from the given list.
- Click on ‘Lucidchart’ and then tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- Select any of the given reasons for canceling the subscription or can deny the answer and the cancellation will proceed.
Lucidchart how to cancel a subscription on PayPal
Here are the points to cancel Lucidchart free trial on a PayPal account:
1: At first sign in to the Pay Pal account.
2: Next, tap on ‘Settings’ on the Account page.
3: In the next step, click on ‘Payments’.
4: Now, hit on ‘Manage Automatic Payments.
5: Then, tap on ‘Automatic Payments’ and select ‘Lucidchart’ to cancel.
6: Further, hit on the ‘Cancel’ option and it will unsubscribe you from the Lucidchart.
How to perform Lucidchart cancel through Email
Here is how to cancel a Lucidchart subscription via Email request:
- Open the Email application.
- Compose an email requesting to cancel the subscription.
- Furnish the information that is related to the account.
- In the next step, specify the reason for canceling the account.
- Then forward the composed email to the Lucidchart address at support@redacted and make sure to ask about the confirmation email on account cancellation.
How to do Lucidchart cancel subscription via the website
In case you want to cancel the subscription from the website rather than from the app the steps to cancel the subscription Lucidchart are:
Step1: To start with, first go to http://www.lucidchart.com website and then log in to the account by entering the required details.
Step2: Then move to the ‘Profile/ Account’ section.
Step3: Next, hit on the ‘Billings’ or ‘Subscriptions’ tab from the provided list.
Step4: Lastly, click on the ‘Cancel’ option to finish the procedure on the cancel plan Lucidchart.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330