Here we present before you a clear guide to canceling your MoneyLion Plus subscription through different methods depending on the device that you use.
How do you cancel on iPhone or iPad?
The steps to include to cancel MoneyLion plus membership are:
- First, you must open the Settings application and select the ‘Account Name’.
- Choose on tab ‘Subscriptions’. If this tab does not get displayed then you have to click on iTunes & Appstore.
- Then hit on ‘Apple ID’.
- Further, View Apple ID and sign in to the account.
- After that, scroll below to the option on ‘Subscriptions’.
- In the next step, choose the subscription that you wish to cancel i.e MoneyLion.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Cancel’ button, and the subscription will get canceled and will not get renewed anymore.
How to perform MoneyLion Plus cancel a subscription on Android
Directly deleting the app on MoneyLion won’t make you free from your subscription. So the only thing you must do is cancel the subscription.
Go through the instructions below:
- Launch Google Play Store. Always ensure that you are signed in with the correct Google account.
- Next, select the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Move to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Further, click on ‘MoneyLion: Mobile Banking’, the subscription that you are looking to cancel.
- Then hit on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- Once you have done this, then follow the steps as directed to finish the process of cancellation.
How to cancel MoneyLion Plus membership on a Mac device
For you to cancel the MoneyLion: Mobile Banking subscription, the steps to perform are:
- Initiate Mac App Store.
- After that, tap on ‘Profile Name’ which is bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the ‘View Information’ button situated at the upper side of the screen and then sign in to the account if asked.
- Scroll below the following screen and choose the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- In the next step, navigate to the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Tap on ‘Edit’ which is near the ‘MoneyLion’ app.
- At last, click the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
How do I cancel my MoneyLion subscription on PayPal
To cancel MoneyLion: Mobile Banking app subscription on PayPal, the points you need to include are:
A. In the first step, log in to the account PayPal by visiting the website at www.paypal.com.
B. Tap on Settings near the ‘Logout’ tab.
C. Select ‘Payments’ from the listed drop-down menu.
D. Hit the option on ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ under the section on Automatic Payments.
E. Now, from the shown list, choose on ‘MoneyLion’ subscription in order to cancel.
F. The page of confirmation will appear on the window. Tap on the ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ option which will confirm that you desire to end paying on a MoneyLion subscription.
G. In the last step, click the button on ‘Done’ on your verification screen to finally finish the subscription cancellation process.
How to cancel my MoneyLion Plus membership on the website
The instructions to follow in order to cancel the subscription through the website are:
- First, visit the MoneyLion official website.
- In the next step, enter the required credentials to log in to the account.
- Next, move to the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Under the menu section locate any of these like: ‘Billing’, ‘Payment’, ‘Settings’, ‘Manage account’ or ‘Subscription’ option.
- In the final step, tap on the desired link and follow the instructions that are directed so as to cancel the subscription.