Sam’s Club is a wholesale trader that is membership-based. Its members get permits to any of the Sam’s Club areas nationwide and can purchase the commodities at a discount rate. The memberships get renewed automatically till you cancel.
As per Sam’s Club Terms of Service, users can cancel Sam’s Club order subscriptions at any time. To be eligible for a full refund, as a member you need to cancel it within 30 days from the beginning of the subscription. In case you cancel the Sam’s Club subscription after 30 days then you will be provided the prorated refund which will depend on the period on which you end once the starting 30 days have been over.
How To Cancel Sam’s Club membership
There are both Offline and Online methods that can be employed to cancel the membership.
Here we shall refer to both methods in detail.
A. Offline Method:
Before moving to the steps regarding offline methods let us know the requirements for the cancellation.
- Card of Sam’s Club
- Identity Card
- The actual subscription agreement with the date signed as the member.
The methods are:
So the steps that you need to perform:
i. Visit Sam’s Club service desk.
ii. Furnish your card on Sam’s Club and the photo identity card to the membership agent.
iii. Talk to the agent about whether you want to cancel the subscription.
iv. Further, fill up the required paperwork and make sure to ask about getting a page of the paperwork on cancellation for future reference.
Over the Phone:
i. Dial Sam’s Club phone number at 888-746-7726. Call time is between 8 a.m to 8 p.m from Monday – To Friday.
ii. Next, talk with the representative that you desire to cancel the membership.
iii. Ask about the refund if eligible.
iv. Then, ensure to get the confirmation mail or number on successful cancellation.
B. Online Method:
Can you cancel Sam’s Club membership online? Yes, you can easily cancel the subscription on Sam’s Club online depending on the device you use.
1. How to cancel Sam’s Club membership on iPhone/iPad
The instructions to refer to are:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ application and click on the ‘Account’ name.
- Choose on ‘Subscriptions’. If this tab does not appear on your screen, then hit on iTunes & Appstore tab.
- Click on Apple ID then View. Further, sign in to the account and navigate to the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
- In the next step, select Sam’s Club subscription to make the desired changes.
- Then, hit the option on ‘Cancel’.
2. How do I cancel my Sam’s Club membership on an Android
The steps you must go ahead are:
- Go to Google Play Store. Ensure that you are signed in with the correct Google account by using which you have signed for the membership.
- In the next step, select the ‘Menu’ section.
- Now, move to the tab on ‘Subscriptions’.
- After that select ‘ Sam’s Club subscription ‘, which you are looking to cancel.
- Then, choose ‘Cancel Subscription.
- At last, follow up the steps as prompted.
3. How do I cancel Sam’s Club membership on a Mac Computer device
To cancel the subscription on Mac, the points you need to include are:
- The initial step is to open Mac App Store.
- Tap on ‘Profile’ that is located at the bottom.
- Select on ‘View Information’ button which is on the upper side of the screen. If asked: sign in to the account.
- Further, locate the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
- In the next step, choose the section on ‘Manage’.
- Tap on the ‘Edit’ button beside Sam’s Club app.
- After that, hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option to complete the process.
4. How do you cancel Sam’s Club membership on PayPal
The steps required to cancel the subscription on PayPal are as follows:
From your web browser, go to www.paypal.com
Next, log in to the PayPal account.
Then, choose the tab on ‘Settings’, located near the button on logout.
Tap the ‘Payments’ option that is listed on your screen.
Now, under the dashboard of Automatic Payments hit on ‘Manage Automatic Payments.
Further, from the list of the merchants’ agreements, choose ‘Sam’s Club’ subscription to cancel the account.