Want to learn how you cancel subscription on Steam, read this blog to clear all your queries. It includes methods depending on the several devices that users employ.
How to cancel a subscription on iOS device
Here are the steps one must follow to cancel a subscription on an iPad or iPhone device:
- At first, go to ‘Settings’ on the phone.
- Now, launch the Apple ID section by clicking the icon that includes the profile name.
- Next, on the profile section, tap the menu on ‘Subscriptions’.
- In the next step, go through the provided list and select the option on ‘Steam’.
- Then, select the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, confirm the choice that you desire to cancel the subscription. On clicking the ‘Cancel’ option, it will complete the Steam subscription cancellation.
The other method of cancellation is through the Apple App Store. The steps are:
- Firstly, tap on the App Store app and click on the ‘Profile’ section.
- Next, from the accounts tab, select the tab on ‘Subscriptions’.
- In the next step, choose the subscription ‘Steam’ the one you desire to cancel.
- Hit on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and it will be done.
How to cancel a Steam subscription on your Android
Following are the steps one needs to follow in order to cancel the subscription:
Initiate the Play Store app on the phone home page.
Next, click on the hamburger icon which is to the left side of the window near the search bar.
In the next step, choose the ‘Subscriptions’ section from the given list.
Now, select the ‘Steam’ tab and further hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab.
Then, you may be asked the reason for canceling the subscription. Select the desired option or you can decline if you wish to. Thus, the Steam subscription will get canceled successfully.
How Do I cancel my subscription to steam via PayPal
To cancel the subscription directly from an account on PayPal, the steps to cancel are:
- To begin with, sign in to the PayPal account.
- Next, tap on the ‘Settings’ tab from the Account section.
- Now, click the ‘Payments’ tab.
- In the next step, hit the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ option.
- Then, under the ‘Automatic Payments’ tab, the option on ‘Steam’ will appear on your screen, select it.
- At last, tap the button on ‘Cancel’ and thus unsubscribe from the Steam subscription.
How to perform Steam cancel subscription through an Email
Users can easily cancel their subscription by reaching out to the Steam team via Email. Following are the points you can perform to handle the request for cancellation through an Email:
- Launch the Email tab
- Now, furnish all the required details that are related to the Steam account.
- Next, state the cancellation reason.
- Finally, forward the composed email to the steamandroidapp@redacted address and it is done.
Steam how to cancel subscription via the website
The steps one needs to follow to cancel a subscription directly from the Steam website have been stated below:
To start with, go to the official Steam website at http://store.steampowered.com/about/mobile
Next, enter the required credentials to log in to the Steam account.
Now, navigate to the account or profile window.
Then, hit the tab on the ‘Billings’/ ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
Now, click the option on Steam to cancel.
At last, hit the button on ‘Cancel’ and the process of subscription cancellation will be completed.
Hence, that’s all on cancellation of Steam subscription hope it is effective for you.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330