Looking ahead to canceling the Vanity Fair subscription? Here we present you a complete guide with the methods on how to cancel the subscription depending on the platform through which you have got the account.
Thereby, we advise you to thoroughly read this blog till the end.
How to cancel a Vanity Fair subscription on iPhone or iPad device
1. To start with, first, initiate the ‘Settings’ application on your iPhone device and click on the ‘Account Name’.
2. In the next step, select the tab on ‘Subscriptions’. (Note: If you do not see the subscription tab, then click on the iTunes & Appstore section).
3. Now, click on ‘Apple ID’. Further view the Apple ID and sign in to the account following it scrolling below to locate the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
4. Then, hit the subscription on Vanity Fair Digital Edition, the one you wish to have a review.
5. Finally, click the ‘Cancel’ tab.
( If the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ does not appear on the screen for the Vanity Fair Digital Edition, it indicates that the subscription has been already canceled).
How do I cancel my Vanity Fair subscription on an Android device
So to cancel the Vanity Fair Subscription on the Android device, you must learn that directly deleting the app won’t cancel your subscription.
For this the steps, we require to cancel my Vanity Fair subscription are as follows:
- Open ‘Google Play Store. Having more than one Google account makes sure that you are signed in to the correct account.
- Next hit the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Select the subscription that you were looking for i.e ‘Vanity Fair Digital Edition’.
- Now, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- Then finish the process as prompted.
Once your subscription of yours to Vanity Fair Digital Edition gets withdrawn from the Google Play Store, the subscription in the future will be canceled and it won’t get renewed in the future.
How to cancel Vanity Fair Magazine subscription on a Mac Computer device
Here are the steps to cancel Vanity Fair Magazine on the Mac device:
- Launch, Mac App Store on the computer, and then select the ‘Profile Name’ which is located below the sidebar.
- After that tap on ‘View Information’ which is situated in the upper section of the displayed window. Then sign in to the account when asked.
- Now, by scrolling to the following screen locate the tab on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Next, hit on the ‘Manage’ section.
- Then, choose on ‘Edit’ option, which is beside your Vanity Fair Digital app.
- Lastly, select the ‘Cancel Subsection’ button to complete the procedure.
How do you cancel Vanity Fair Digital Subscription on the Paypal
The steps you must refer are:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to the account of Paypal by entering the relevant details.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ section, located beside the option on logout.
- Choose the ‘Payments’ tab from the given list that appears on the screen.
- Once you have done this, tap on the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ which is on the dashboard of ‘Automatic Payments.
- Now, the list of the agreement of merchants with whom you have transacted earlier is displayed on the screen. From their click on the ‘Vanity Fair Digital’ to review.
- The sheet of confirmation will appear on the screen.
- Next, hit the tab on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ so as to confirm the wish to avoid making further payment of the subscription fee on Vanity Fair Digital Magazine.
- At last, tap on the ‘Done’ option which is on the verification screen in order to finish the procedure of cancellation.
How do you cancel your Vanity Fair Subscription on the website
The other means for Vanity Fair Magazine to cancel its subscription is through its official website. Here is how you can cancel the subscription:
1. Visit the official website of Vanity Fair Subscription at http://books.virenter.com and further enter the details to log in to the account.
2. Now navigate to the ‘Account’ or ‘Profile’ page.
3. Hit on the ‘Billings’ section and choose on Vanity Fair Magazine Subscription tab.
4. Finally select the button on ‘Cancel’ to finish the process of Vanity Fair Magazine subscription cancellation.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
📞 Call Now: