Want to learn about National Geographic Subscription cancellation? You just stopped at the right platform. Here we bring to you the different methods that one can use to cancel the subscription depending on the device from which you have signed in for the account of National Geographic subscription.
How to cancel National Geographic Subscription on an iPhone device
The steps one needs to include to cancel the subscription on an iPad or iPhone device are:
- Launch your ‘Settings’ application on the device and click on the ‘Profile Name’.
- In the next step, select the tab on ‘Subscriptions’. (In case, this tab does not appear on the screen then click on the iTunes & Appstore section).
- Now, select Apple ID. Tap to ‘View’.
- Next, enter the relevant username and password to sign in to the account.
- Once you get signed in, scroll below to get the button on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Then, click the subscription of National Geographic that you wish to manage.
- Finally, select the ‘Cancel’ option, and it’s done.
Note: If the ‘Cancel subscription option on National Geographic does not appear on the screen, then you need to be clear that the subscription has been already canceled and won’t get renewed.
How to cancel National Geographic on an Android device
In order to cancel the subscription on your Android device, you must learn that simply deleting your application won’t cancel it. You must follow the points stated below:
- To start with first, initiate Google Play Store. In case you got multiple accounts on Google, then ensure that you have signed in to the correct account.
- Now, tap the ‘Menu’ section and further navigate to the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Select the subscription on the ‘National Geographic’ option that you are looking to cancel.
- Then, click the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and further follow the instructions as prompted to complete the process.
So, when the National Geographic subscription gets wiped out from the Google Play Store, the subscriptions in the future will not get renewed automatically.
How do I cancel National Geographic Subscription on Mac Computer?
For National Geographic to cancel a subscription on the Mac device, the steps to follow are:
- Launch Mac App Store.
- Tap on the ‘Profile Name’ which is below the sidebar.
- Next, select the tab on ‘View Information’ located on the upper side of the displayed window. You may also need to sign in (if prompted).
- Now, scroll below the following page until you locate the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Hit the ‘Manage’ tab.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Edit’ button which is next to the National Geographic application.
- Finally, click the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to finish.
How do you cancel National Geographic on Paypal?
Here are the instructions to follow for National Geographic Magazine subscription cancellation via the Paypal account:
- First, visit the website at www.paypal.com and then log in to the account of Paypal.
- Next, select the tab in ‘Settings’ located near the option on logout.
- Click on the ‘Payments’ section from the provided list.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ tab under the dashboard of Automatic Payments.
- A list of the merchants’ agreements with whom you have made payments before will appear on the screen. From there, hit on the ‘National Geographic’ tab so as to cancel.
- Now, a page of confirmation will be displayed on your screen.
- Then click the option on ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ in order to confirm that you wish to end the paying off payments on the National Geographic subscription.
- At last, tap the ‘Done’ button which is on the page of verification so as to finish the process.
How to cancel a National Geographic subscription Online via the website
The steps you can perform if you wish to cancel through the website of National Geographic are:
- Visit the official website of National Geographic on your device.
- Sign in to the account of National Geographic with the relevant details.
- Reach out to the Payment Provider with the help of the ‘Contact Us’ tab.
- You can ask for assistance from the Customer Support team for the cancellation.