Are you searching on cancelling Duolingo Plus? You have just made the right decision to stop here.
Before heading towards the cancellation procedure let us first look at what is Duolingo Plus.
Brief on Duolingo Plus:
- Duo Lingo app is a platform by which a learner can acquire several languages very soon and moreover in a fun full manner.
- It consists of many different exotic languages in an International interpretation and also various Indian dialects in the Indian version. The languages in foreign comprise French, Greek, German, Italian, Russian, etc. and in Indian language, it comprises Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, and Gujarati.
- Therefore it is one of the outstanding applications which one can wield to learn the desired language easily and quickly.
The Duo Lingo Plus is the newly added premium feature to the application. On having this, it will benefit you with:
- The ad-free service for a better experience, the feature to download lessons which can b later used offline (this is what is not present in the settings of your standard app)
- Vast skill tests with streak fixing up condition monthly
- Mastery or Progress Quiz in order to examine the progress
- Proficiency of the learners in the desired specific language.
Now moving on to the main topic here, we shall guide you on Duolingo cancel subscription methods in an easy way.
How to cancel Duolingo Plus
Users can cancel the subscription of Duo Lingo through various means say: Via Google Play Store, by using the Duo Lingo app on Android and many more.
Let us look into these methods in detail below:
How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription through Google Play Store
Duo Lingo Plus both trial or the subscription can be cancelled easily by using the Google Play Store application. For this, the steps one needs to follow are:
i. Firstly, log into the ‘Subscriptions and Services’ section for the purpose of cancellation.
ii. Next, look for ‘Duo Lingo Plus’, the subscription that you desire to cancel.
iii. Now, choose the ‘Manage’ section and further hit the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and the subscription will get cancelled instantly.
How to cancel the Duolingo Plus trial on Duolingo Android App
You must perform the below points to cancel your Duo Lingo Plus on the Android App:
- Launch the app ‘Duo Lingo’ on your Android device.
- Select the icon on ‘Plus Duo’.
- Next, hit the ‘Settings’ section.
- Now, choose the tab on ‘Manage Plan’.
- Then, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- Finally, you can ‘Confirm’ your cancellation through the Google Play Store app.
How to cancel my Duolingo through iTunes
To cancel the subscription on an iPad or on iPhone, one can perform the below-stated steps:
- To begin with, move to the ‘Settings’ app on the device and then click on your account name.
- Now, navigate to the ‘iTunes and App Store section.
- In the next step, hit on the ‘Personal Apple ID’ tab which is on the right upper side of the page.
- Then, click the ‘View Apple ID option. You may also need to ‘Sign in’ which may be asked to do so.
- Next, choose ‘Subscriptions’ and then tap on ‘Duo Lingo Plus’, the one you are looking to cancel.
- Finally, select the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and then followed by clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button which will let you confirm your cancellation of the subscription.
How to do Duolingo cancel by using the Duolingo iOS App
The steps are:
- First, select the icon on ‘Plus Duo’.
- Next, choose the option on ‘Settings’ which is located in the right upper corner of the displayed page.
- Now, click on the ‘Manage Plan’ section.
- Finally hit on the ‘Change Plan’ button and further select the option on ‘Cancel Subscription’, once it is done, your subscription on Duolingo will get cancelled completely.
How to cancel my Duolingo subscription through the website
For the cancellation on the website the steps you need to follow are:
- From any web browser say Chrome, on your device visit the official website of ‘Duo Lingo.
- Next, sign in to your account on Duo Lingo with the required username and password.
- Hit the ‘Profile Name’ which is at the right top corner.
- Now, select the option on ‘Settings’.
- Choose ‘Duo Lingo Plus’ the subscription you wish to cancel from the provided list.
- Tap the button on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab and also click on the ‘Confirm’ option for the cancellation.
Hence, these are the methods that you can use for the cancellation reason.
So, once your subscription is terminated successfully, the process of billing will also end automatically.
You can still access Duo Lingo until your subscription period ends. Yet, when it gets expired, your subscription won’t get renewed automatically but if you wish you will be able to re-subscribe to it any time.
Any charges or payments which were made previously, will not be eligible for the Duolingo cancel subscription refund.
For any query, you can contact the customer service helpdesk for assistance.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198