Wondering how to cancel your Vimeo on-demand subscription? No need to worry anymore, you have just halted at the right page.
Vimeo is the platform for hosting video services that allow its subscribers to upload as well as promote videos. There are more than 80M users.
So, in case you have the subscription but now no longer wish to have it and want to perform a Vimeo subscription cancellation then read this page till the end. Here we shall discuss the various methods on how to cancel a Vimeo subscription depending on the device used by the users.
How to cancel a subscription on Vimeo
The method to cancel the Vimeo Plus subscription differs on each of the devices that are employed by the users. One can deactivate the subscription to Vimeo on:
- Vimeo’s website
- iOS/ iPhone device
- Android device
- Roku channel
How to cancel a Vimeo subscription on the website
Users will be able to cancel their Vimeo subscription online through the Vimeo website. The steps are:
- Go to the Vimeo website
- Open the Vimeo account or log in to it.
- Navigate to the menu of ‘Settings’ which is in the right upper corner.
- Next, hit on the ‘Manage Subscription’ section.
- Hit on the ‘Cancel subscription button.
- Choose the option and tap the ‘Continue’ pop-up button.
- Finally, select the ‘Cancel subscription option in order to confirm your subscription cancellation.
How to cancel a Vimeo subscription on an iPhone device
Here are the steps that you need to follow to cancel the subscription on your iPhone device:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name or Apple ID.
- Select on ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Next, scroll and locate the Vimeo app.
- Once you find it, just hit on it.
- Lastly, tap the button on ‘Cancel subscription’ in order to complete the process.
How do I cancel my Vimeo subscription on an Android device
Simply uninstalling the application does not cancel the subscription. So to cancel the subscription you must go through the below-stated steps:
- At first, navigate to the Google Play Store app.
- Next, tap on the ‘Menu’ section.
- Now, hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Then, click on the ‘Vimeo subscription’ option.
- Further, select the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and it will be done.
How to cancel Vimeo on the Roku Channel
Here are the steps that you need to perform to cancel your subscription to Vimeo on the Roku channel
- To begin with, first tap on the ‘Home’ key by using your Roku remote.
- Next, click on ‘Options’.
- Now, search for ‘Vimeo’ and then click on ‘OK’ or ‘*’.
- In the next step, select on ‘Manage Subscription’ tab.
- Then select ‘Vimeo’ and hit on the ‘Cancel subscription option.
How do I perform cancel a Vimeo subscription on an Amazon device
Below are the steps to follow for the cancellation:
Firstly, navigate to the ‘Your Account section.
Next, tap on ‘Your Apps’ which is located under the ‘Digital content and device.
Now, click on ‘Vimeo’.
Then, update the subscription details.
So, the subscription to your Vimeo account will come to an end but you can still access it till the billing period ends.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198