To learn about the cancellation policy of Etihad Airways make sure you thoroughly read this blog till the end.
In this blog, you can learn about the ticket cancellation policy of Etihad Airways depending on fare conditions stated on the ticket if you could cancel flight booking, and the amount of cancellation fee if there is any.
Etihad Airways flight Cancellation Policy
According to Etihad Airways cancellation policy, while canceling the ticket, you might get charged a cancellation fee depending on the rules of the ticket fare; if not eligible to get a full refund.
- Etihad Airways cancellation fee is counted on- Type of fare: Saver, Deal, Flex, or Classic The travel route.
- In case of booking many fares then only the fare with more restrictions will be applied.
- Etihad Airways cancellation policy ticket refund cancellation fees are 150 AED if the ticket has been canceled 96 hours before departure time.
- The fee for cancellation will be based on the initial ticket cost rule.
- The tickets for infants are refunded fully.
- Ticket cancellation prior to 96 hours from the flight departure time, then the passenger may get charged an extra 10% fee.
- No fee will be charged on refunding or upon making any changes in the flight booking if any family members die (accurate paper proofs will be needed).
- If the flight gets missed then a fee on ‘No-Show’ will be needed to be paid by the passenger.
- In order to cancel the flight ticket which has been booked from any third party then you must contact them quickly.
Etihad Airways 24 hour cancellation
- Etihad Airways enables its customers to cancel within 24 hours of booking the flight which runs to and from the U.S.
- As per Etihad Airways’ cancellation within 24 hours policy, on booking a flight ticket to and from the U.S which is at least seven (7) days prior to the departure date and cancellation has been made within 24 hours from the booking period, the customer will be entitled with a full refund.
- The refund gets processed in 7 days from making the request.
How to cancel Etihad Airways Ticket
Etihad Airways proposes two simple methods to cancel the tickets. Namely:
i. Over the Phone:
The steps are:
a. Dial at +1-866-399-0587.
b. Talk to the agent about canceling the ticket.
c. State reason for cancellation.
d. Ask about the refund, if eligible.
e. Make sure to get the confirmation on canceling the ticket.
ii. Cancel Etihad Airways Booking via Online
Here are the steps on the Etihad flight cancellation process online:
a. Visit www.etihad.com
b. Navigate to the ‘Manage your booking’ section.
c. Now, under this section, tap on the ‘View’ or ‘Change booking’ tab.
d. Fill in the ticket or reference number and the passenger’s last name in the provided field.
e. Next, select the option on ‘Find My Booking’.
f. Then, choose the flight which you desire to cancel.
g. Finally to complete the ticket cancellation process, follow the instructions prompted on your screen.
- One can even cancel or make changes on the Etihad Airways flight reservation by using the smartphone app.
- If the ticket has been bought from a third party like an online website or travel agent then it is advised that you contact them instantly.
Etihad Airways ticket cancellation policy and Refund
- The refunds on Etihad Airways generally take 14 to 30 business days so as to appear on the bank statement.
- Tickets are refundable (without or with the cancellation fee) in case it is not used.
- Cancellations or refunds once done, could not be switched.
- A ticket needs to be handed out at least five (5) days before and it has been paid through using a sole credit card.
- Fees paid on service or ancillary cannot be refunded.
That’s all on Etihad Airways booking cancellation policy, refund, and Etihad Airways ticket cancellation fee. For any more information or details, you can contact its customer service helpdesk for support.Want To Cancel Or Refund
Call Now: +1-803-639-8556