Are you not satisfied with the Beard Club products or do have some other reasons for why you are looking for The Beard Club subscription?
Then make sure you continue to read till the end as this blog is entirely on how to cancel Beard Club.
The Beard Club platform provides its members with a variety of beard grooming items such as shampoos, balms, oils, and many others relying on the subscription. Members can select to get products on a monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly basis. Yet some people might feel the urge to cancel their Beard Club membership.
So before one heads for cancellation, one must note the following points on Beard Club subscription:
- Only deleting the account won’t cancel the subscription account. One must cancel the subscription through the portal of the account to prevent future charges and orders.
- The best period to cancel is at least three days before the upcoming date of renewal to stop getting charged for the next period.
- One can go through the Terms of Service and Return Policy of The Beard Club for a more relevant cancellation policy.
Beard Club how to cancel Subscription: Methods
There are three such methods through which one can easily follow up on Dollar Beard Club cancellation membership:
Now we shall look one by one of these methods in detail below:
How to cancel The Beard Club membership Online through the Website on your Computer
- Visit the official website of Beard Club and then log in to the subscription account.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Next, click the ‘More Actions’ tab.
- Now, select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Then, ‘Confirm’ to cancel the subscription and it will be done.
How to cancel your Beard Club subscription via the Mobile App
The steps are:
- First open, the Beard Club application on the iOS/Android device.
- Click on the ‘Profile’ tab to access the account section.
- Next, hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- In the next step, choose the subscriptions on Beard Club to cancel.
- Now, click on the ‘More Actions’ option.
- Then, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Finally, ‘Confirm’ the cancellation to end the subscription.
How to cancel my Beard Club Subscription through an Email
The next method is to get in touch through email. Below are the steps to send an email for cancel the Beard Club subscription:
- First, type an email requesting to cancel your Beard Club subscription account.
- Provide details that are related to the Beard Club subscription and also include personal details like name, and contact number in the email.
- Next, send the composed email to the official email address of Beard Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The team will further look into canceling the subscription from their side.
- An email will be sent as confirmation of the successful cancellation of the subscription.
Thus, by now we end this article and also suggest you follow the steps or one can even seek the guidance of the customer support service for a smooth cancellation.
Also take note that if the subscription is not canceled fully, then members will still be charged for the subscription, so keep an eye on the renewal date to avoid any sort of chaos while the Beard Club subscription is canceled.Are You Searching For An Expert’s Help To Guide You With The Cancel
Call Now:- +1-843-419-7964