Fallout 1st is the premium membership service offered by Bethesda Softworks for their popular game, Fallout 76. This subscription provides players with various exclusive benefits and features, such as private worlds, unlimited storage, and unique in-game items. If you are interested in playing games like role-playing along with the in-game adventures
However, if you have decided to cancel the Fallout 1st subscription for any reason, this guide will walk you through the process and complete the cancellation.
How to make a request to cancel Fallout 1st Subscription
Players in order to modify at Fallout 1st require to purchase the membership. The cost is $12.99 for a month and $99.99 annually. This subscription will allow players to customize their own world which will be private. You can also upgrade the crafting and combat in the game once you have the subscription. Many more options are availed in the game only for the subscribed members.
The membership can be canceled on Xbox, Steam, and PS. Cancellation of fallout depends on the device used by the player, just sign in and cancel the subscription.
How to cancel the subscription to Fallout 1st on PS
In case you bought the subscription on PS either PS4 or PS5 you need to sign in to the account and generate the cancellation. This is the first step that is to be followed.
- Sign in to the account on PS Device.
- Click on the Settings tab and tap the Account Management option.
- Next, tap the Account Information and scroll to Services List.
- After that tap on the Subscription tab.
- Now, disable the Auto Renew option.
- Your subscription will be canceled.
You can cancel the membership on your PC by visiting the PS website. Then log in to the account and move to Subscription Management. Pick Fallout 1st Subscription and disable the auto-renew tab.
How to cancel Fallout 1st membership on Steam
- Visit the site of Steam in order to generate cancellations.
- Next, enter the login credentials and sign in to the account.
- After that head to the Store & Purchase category and scroll to the Manage Subscription option.
- Now, tap the Edit Link of Fallout 1st membership.
- Next, tap on Cancel Membership and the cancellation process is completed. You will receive a confirmation message upon canceling.
How to cancel Fallout 1st on Xbox
- If you have purchased the membership from Console then you need to use the Xbox device to cancel Fallout 1st.
- Click on Profile & System option and tap on Settings.
- Next, tap on Account and move to pick the Subscriptions expected to cancel.
- Choose the membership of Fallout 1st and act as displayed on the screen completing the cancellation process.
In order to cancel the subscription on the web, click on the Xbox site and sign in to the account. Tap the Subscriptions and pick the subscriptions you no longer wish to continue.
Refunds will not be provided on Steam or any other platforms. Still, you can try requesting a refund on the webpage. Suppose the billing cycle is still on but you have cancelled the membership. The subscription will expire once the cycle ends.
If you are not able to cancel the membership at any of the above-discussed platforms try ringing at 877-971-7669 and request the rep to cancel the account.
Canceling the Fallout 1st subscription is simple and can be completed following the steps outlined in this guide, you can successfully terminate the subscription and cease any future charges. Remember to confirm the cancellation and verify its completion to ensure that you are no longer subscribed to Fallout 1st.Are You Searching For An Expert’s Help To Guide You With The Cancel
Call Now:- +1-843-419-7964