When user does not want to use their Google Cloud Subscription anymore they can get rid by canceling it. In this article, we will be guiding users who are struggling with the deletion of a Google Cloud Subscription.
Go through the page till the end and understand how to cancel a Google Cloud Platform account.
Cancellation of Google Cloud Account
The method to delete the Google Cloud account can be formulated in different manners. You can visit the Google Cloud Platform and go to the Subscription section to opt out of the plan.
The other way is to call the executive who handles Google Cloud issues and request them that you do not want to continue with the subscription.
Spanish users can write in the search browser Como cancelar mi suscripciÃ³n de google cloud platform to cancel the subscription from the Google platform.
As per the Google Cloud policy, a user can enjoy 30 days free without paying for the subscription but make sure to cancel the subscription before the trial period ends.
In case you forget to cancel the subscription during the trial period you will be transferred to a paid subscription.
How to cancel Google Cloud Platform free trial:
GCP or Google Cloud Platform provides numerous benefits above the traditional software models, comprising increased flexibility and reasonable costs.
When you are not satisfied with the services offered you can follow the instructions to cancel the account that are discussed below:-
- First and foremost, visit the Account page and tap on the Cancel option.
- To cancel Google Cloud Billing, you need to tap on the link “Cancel subscription” available in the email.
- Next, enter into the account by filling up the Login Credentials and tapping on “Cancel subscription” mentioned on My Account.
- Tap on the Cancel tab in the next step.
- Now, complete the process by tapping the “Cancel” tab.
How do I cancel Google Cloud Billing:
The Billing on Google Cloud approves the payment for services on Cloud and if you want to cancel then go through the following steps:-
- Visit your Google Cloud Account and tap the Login button.
- Tap on the “Billing” option.
- Proceed to “Billing Details” choose “Cancel Account” and ascertain the instructions displayed on the screen.
You can also turn off Google Cloud Billing:-
- Firstly, Login to Google Cloud.
- Next in the “Personal” section tap on “Google Cloud Services.
- Now, move to “Google Cloud Billing,” and tap on “Settings.”
- After that, click “Billing options,” then untick the box, and last tap on the “Enable billing” option.
In order to remove or cancel Google Cloud Billing, it’s important to contact a representative and disable the Billing option.
Cancel Google Cloud Storage:
- Click on the link at www.google.com/settings/storage.
- Next, go to the account and Sign in using your credentials.
- Now, move to Cancel heading to the Plan tab.
- Review the modification to storage which will be put up after termination.
- Now, tap Cancel and this confirms the cancellation procedure.
- Get a confirmation email that the subscription is being canceled and no further charges will be deducted.
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330