Need a way to cancel your Uber One membership??
Nowadays too many people choose to travel with Uber instead of any other services like taxis. With this many people get into the Uber subscription plan in addition to saving a certain amount with the rides. But what if it does not enjoy its services or get results as expected, mainly when the service is not required quite often?
Luckily, one can choose to cancel the subscription and even save the money spent on the subscription fee,
Looking into this, we have created an article on Uber One cancel membership methods and it will also guide the readers to clear the doubts that one may come across while proceeding with the cancellation.
Uber One membership Cancel Policy
As per the Uber One Cancellation Policy:
Members can cancel the subscription at any moment whenever the need arises and no cancellation fee will be charged.
The subscription is auto-renewed every month on the date of purchase. For a monthly subscription to an Uber Pass account, it gets auto-renewed after one month and on a yearly membership, the account gets automatically renewed 12 months later.
To quit the monthly auto-renewal fee, one needs to cancel the membership.
The platform provides subscription cancellation at any time till 48 hours from the next billing date.
Tips: Members of the Uber Pass must note that this program is replaced with Uber One, which delivers the same perks and benefits for its riders.
How to Cancel an Uber One Membership
The methods to cancel a membership with Uber One have been illustrated in detail below:
Note that canceling the ongoing payment will end the subscription and all the services related to it.
i. How do I cancel my Uber One membership via Uber Eats App
Here is how to cancel Uber Eats one membership through the application of Uber Eats by following the below steps:
- The first step is to open the Uber Eats app on the mobile and then enter details to sign in to the account.
- Next, click on the ‘Account’ icon which is to the left bottom of the page.
- Now, navigate to the section of ‘Uber One’.
- Then, click on the ‘Manage Membership’ tab.
- In the next step, hit the ‘End Membership’ option and then click on the ‘Leave Uber One’ button.
- Lastly, make confirmation on canceling Uber One membership.
ii. How to cancel my Uber One membership by using Uber App
Go through the steps below to cancel my Uber One membership via Uber App:
- Launch the app of Uber on the device.
- Click on the ‘Profile’ tab which is at the bottom of the window.
- Select on ‘Uber One’ tab.
- Scroll below and locate the ‘Manage Membership’ section.
- Tap on the ‘End Membership’ button.
- At last, hit the option on ‘Leave Uber One’ to complete the process.
iii. How to cancel.Uber One membership through a Computer
To cancel Uber One membership via Computer one can visit the website of Uber or Uber Eats.
The steps to perform on cancel Uber One membership online are:
- Go to the official website of Uber from the preferred web browser on the computer.
- Now log in to the account by entering the required credentials.
- Move to the ‘Account’ section which is located at the right bottom of the page.
- Then hit the ‘Cancel Account’ button and confirm to cancel.
How to Cancel Uber One Membership on Free Trial
When signed up for a free trial, users must note to cancel the account before the trial period ends if they do not wish to continue the subscription and to avoid being charged the subscription fee.
For this, members can choose any of these aforesaid methods and select the ‘Cancel Trial’ option instead of the button of ‘Cancel Membership’ which is the sole difference.
Hope, you got your solutions to the concerns. Just make sure to go through the steps carefully and when in doubt just contact the Customer Support team through the official website for assistance.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198