To stream on Peacock will allow access to live news and sports. At the same time, you can stream exclusive and original films and TV episodes through NBCUniversal. The subscription to Peacock is accessible through 3 plans.
- Free Plan: It will lend the basic traits to watch services free of cost. Yet, you will be able to stream approximately 7,500 hours on free shows which will include advertisements between the shows.
- Premium Plan: To watch extra content on your Peacock, you can have this plan. It extends to over 15,000 hours of TV shows and films. But it is the ad-supported plan which guarantees a better and more selection of content. The planning fee is $5 monthly.
- Peacock Premium Plus Plan: For streaming ad-free, you can get the Premium Plus. The planning fee is $10/ month.
But if you use the service and now don’t want to continue it further and decide to cancel your Peacock account subscription or are confused on ‘Can you cancel Peacock premium anytime’ then here is the reply, as it is simple to cancel it. Members under the Premium Plus and Premium plans possess the choice to downgrade their subscription to a lower plan tier or free plan. Here we shall learn the method for the Peacock cancel subscription process.
How to cancel Peacock subscription
One can make changes or manage the Peacock subscription account plan by wielding an Android smartphone, tablet, iPhone, or iPad iOS device or via the website of Peacock on the PC web browser. You can select the device and go through the steps that have been stated below in order to cancel, and downgrade the NBCUniversal Peacock account.
How to cancel Peacock subscription through iPhone or iPad device
The steps that you must follow to cancel the subscription via iPad device have been mentioned below:
- Firstly, open the application of Peacock on the iPhone or iPad device by installing it through the App Store.
- In the next step, under the Manage section, select the tab on ‘Subscriptions’. If you do not find it, click on ‘iTunes & Appstore’ and then hit on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Next, tap on ‘Apple ID’.
- Locate and then choose the ‘Peacock TV’ button.
- At last, hit the option on ‘Cancel’.
How do I cancel my Peacock subscription through an Android device
For this, you must perform the below-stated process:
- In the first step, navigate to ‘Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Next, click on the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Hit the section on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select the ‘Peacock TV subscription tab.
- Finally, hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and it is completed.
How to cancel Peacock free trial subscription Online via the website on the computer device
- First, visit the website at https://www.peacocktv.com on your PC.
- Next, enter the details to sign in to the account.
- Now, hit the ‘Profile’ icon.
- In the next step, navigate to ‘The My Account section.
- Tap on ‘Plans & Payments’ tab.
- At last click on the ‘Cancel Plan’ button.
There is another method that you can perform while you are on the official website of Peacock.
- Visit the Peacock website
- Search and then navigate to the ‘Help’ section.
- Choose the ‘Plans & Payments’ button.
- Then hit the option on ‘Cancel Plan.
How to make changes to the Peacock subscription (Premium Plus, Premium or Free)
At present, if you possess the Premium Plus or Premium subscription you can downgrade or make changes to the account to the Free plan along with advertisements.
- To start with, go to the Peacock website and then sign in by entering the details into the Peacock account.
- Go to ‘Profile’ name.
- Now, hit on the ‘My Account section.
- Next, click on ‘Plans & Payments’ tab.
- Then select the ‘Change Plan’ option.
- Choose your desired Plan
- Lastly, confirm the changes made so as to complete the procedure.
Thus, we hope that whether you wish to cancel your Peacock subscription or downgrade to your desired streaming plan all your confusion and doubts have been made clear while going through this article. Still, if you have any queries you can ask for guidance from the Customer Service help desk.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330